Cragus - Your a Superstar

Sarnie

Following on from this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60708

I recently helped Craig and his good lady secure their new home, which I was pretty pleased with considering he gave me about a month to complete the transaction before the Stamp Duty thresholds changed back :lol:

Anyway, I get a knock on the door today and it's the postman with a parcel. 'Thats strange' I thought as I'd not ordered anything recently. I opened it and this was what was in it:

whiskey.jpg

A bottle of Famous Grouse whiskey and a £40 Gift card for M&S, from Craig and Ashley as a thank you my help :blush:

I've never been bought anything by a client before (may be I need to work harder?? :lol: ) so I got a bit emotional :surrender:

Anyway, cheers Craig, it's much appreciated!! :notworthy:

Craig is a superstar... Now wheres my bottle of jd single barrel for booking the japfest hotel :lol:

Once again Craig, congrats on the purchase an i'll definately be mailing sarnie about a mortgage in the next year.

Can you deal with mortgages in America also Liam?

That's great Liam, just shows you're a nice chap after all :thumbs:

Might also have a chat soon about a mortgage too. We already have a superb financial advisor who's purchased two properties for us, but healthy to see what you could maybe offer to the table.

We'd live to go with a self build project but land is a friggin issue.

When I finally know what I'm doing work wise we'll have a better understanding of plans :thumbs:

Craig is a superstar... Now wheres my bottle of jd single barrel for booking the japfest hotel :lol:

Once again Craig, congrats on the purchase an i'll definately be mailing sarnie about a mortgage in the next year.

Can you deal with mortgages in America also Liam?

I can't do mortgages in America but might be able to point you in the right direction. I'm also available to accompany you on any trips to view properties :lol:

That's great Liam, just shows you're a nice chap after all :thumbs:

Might also have a chat soon about a mortgage too. We already have a superb financial advisor who's purchased two properties for us, but healthy to see what you could maybe offer to the table.

We'd live to go with a self build project but land is a friggin issue.

When I finally know what I'm doing work wise we'll have a better understanding of plans :thumbs:

"A nice chap after all "???

:cry::lol:

I might push peoples buttons on here at times but it's only ever mean't in jest.

Good luck with your plans, drop me a mail if you ever want some info :)

Great job Sarnie, nice touch Craig :thumbs: This place is the dogs :thumbs: and just to reinforce that thought without wishing to hijack Liam's thread.

Will370z had a new Stillen Zorst fitted a few weeks back and to cut a long story short I stored his original Zorst for him and dropped it off to him last weekend in the van. He gave me a bottle of 15 year old single malt Dalwhinnie :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Top man :yahoo: Top Forum :)

No probs Liam. I'll for sure drop you a message.

Wow Mr G that's pretty neat, and fair cop to Will.

Anyone want to borrow a fiver and turn it into Whiskey (don't worry I'll be investing heavily in Wales for Whiskey ;) )

Nice one!!!!!

I deal with no end of Scottish clients but none of them ever buy me whiskey... although in my industry the anti bribery and corruption act seems to put paid to that. :(

Bribes make me work until I fall over :drunk:

Minor correction there Liam :teeth:

Nice one Craig :thumbs:

A decent 'thank-you' like that will mean you get remembered, in my experience, the next time you want something. ;)

A wee dram at half twelve - that's dedication! :lol: Especially given that it is a bottle of 'The Famous Sarnie'. I hear that stuff is 80 proof. :lol:

whis.jpg

You are welcome mate - we would never have been completed in time never mind got such a cracking deal without you. You more than deserve it. Have a nice weekend!