bye bye skyline hello z

hi guys yep another newbie had my skyline for a few years and decided shes getting on a bit lol so sadly sold her on and bought me a new prezzie 03 350z gt and love it miss the turbo sounds and all but looking forward to my new progect ive had her two days and wanting to get started allready ive got a ram air induction kit fitted and a japspeed y pipe on its way is there anything else i need to bump up the power like i said im a newbie to the z and need all the help i can get so any ideahs would be great and realy helpfull many thanx . :thumbs:

Unfortunately the zed ECU will cancel out pretty much every mod you do :lol:

So once you've got a few things done, you'll need an uprev remap :)

Gains are much much harder to get than with a turbo'd car, it'll never feel mega quick, unless you go forced induction, but it's a great cruiser, with good smooth usable power, that is deceptively fast because of the linear power curve :)

Enjoy :thumbs:

hi guys yep another newbie had my skyline for a few years and decided shes getting on a bit lol so sadly sold her on and bought me a new prezzie 03 350z gt and love it miss the turbo sounds and all but looking forward to my new progect ive had her two days and wanting to get started allready ive got a ram air induction kit fitted and a japspeed y pipe on its way is there anything else i need to bump up the power like i said im a newbie to the z and need all the help i can get so any ideahs would be great and realy helpfull many thanx . :thumbs:

Welcome aboard mate, what skyline did you have?

hi guys firstly a big thanx for all your welcomes :D i was looking forard to this weekend with all my cleaning gear ready and surprise down it comes grrrhhhh . so out comes the pc and time to start shopping i.e body kits carbon bonnet to get started and finding it a little hard to find a rear spoiler does anyone know were i should look before i get square eyes lol. thanx

hi guys firstly a big thanx to LRF4N for the help on spoilers and body kits great help ive found the spoiler im going to buy its the N1 nismo type looks sweet a good price too . now a question where do i go for a uprev remap? and is there anywere close to watford . as i said ive got a ram air induction kit and a y pipe and decat japspeed pipe on its way does anyone have an ideah of what sort of bhp i will gain after a remap my z is an 03 non turbo to tell the truth i didnt no they made a turbo version lol but any help would be great . thanx

:)