Guess Who...........

DoogyRev

... may be on next round of Top Gear :headhurt::scare::headhurt::scare:

I came across a snippet of information this evening, and after a bit of digging found this......

"********** made a special secret visit to be part of the audience for the live recording of Top Gear. Guest audience and crew watched with intrigue as she entered the large disused aircraft hanger at Dunsford Aerodrome, where the filming of Top Gear takes place. The overall response to her visit was that she should've been on stage interviewing the Star in a Reasonably priced car. Not to mention seeing her drive the reasonably priced car on track herself. So cast your votes and let's get this super hot heroine on track to see if she's able to beat Jamiroquai or Tom Cruise and add real entertainment value to the show. Now how about that for great viewing.James May, was stunned by her appearance and said he thought she resembled a 21st Century Barbarella."

Any Guesses :lol:

Storm girl is the first name that came into my mind... :)

We have a Winner..... did not think it would take long :lol:

Oh F*** no :scare:

I knew some of you would be pleased :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So who thinks she will make it past the editing room.... :snack:

Done some more digging...

She was at the studio in March as a normal audience member but managed to wangle herself a chat with James May (who commented that she is from another planet surely).

There is photgraphic evidence of her there (I wont post them up, I don't want people to feel ill).

Whether this is the info that Jim got and someone has made more of it, or whether they invited her back from this initial visit I don't know.

Had a gander at her website.....how very sad, that an ugly woman thinks she is the dreams of all men :lol:

I love the pouty lips she puts on in her web gallery, sad, very sad :yuck:

mod edit: digs at current members will not be tolerated, so comment removed.

oh dear god no, she'll ruin topgear. if she ends up on that programme it would be the equivilant of seeing megan fox with a penis.

you thought it was great but now that image is tainted.

she's not even that good at driving. :lol:

i wonder who'll play the lead role in her movie? Ed the horse?