What else are u doing whilst on this forum ?

twobears

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the golf, drinking Laphroaig, texting my Sister, not reading anything, thinking about the decorating I've done this weekend :D

Edit and trying to remember what it as like before we all had computers and there was only TV and the radio.

I realise this post, like most of my previous ones, could lead to a bit of ribaldry but it's a genuine question :)

Personally, I'm on here and also on a horse forum and reading The Observer.

A lady full of questions :D . Good to have you on the forum.

Im sat at my parents home sipping a G&T and eating a strawberry tart. Looking forward to a week off work :)

Oh a tart eh :lol:;)

Mm, I'd love a strawberry tart, well I would if I wasn't allergic to strawberries :(

Glad I'm not the only one who loves a bit of multi tasking. I've never been able to watch tv without ironing or walk the dogs without mentally writing my first detective novel or suchlike :D

I think men can definitely multi task. They just pretend they can't to stop their partners asking them to do things!!!!

Watching the golf, drinking Laphroaig, texting my Sister, not reading anything, thinking about the decorating I've done this weekend :D

I realise this post, like most of my previous ones, could lead to a bit of ribaldry but it's a genuine question :)

WELL DONE Mr G - long overdue - did you pick up the carpet ;):lol:

I'm sat at Uncles drinking a bottle of Rose and thinking about the curry we're going to have.

Gota say Twobears you do ask a lot of questions and very inquisitive about us forum folk.

Just don't expect a serious answer from Spursmaddave :lol:

No :wacko: ..........One thing at a time :D

WELL DONE Mr G - long overdue - did you pick up the carpet ;):lol:

I'm sat at Uncles drinking a bottle of Rose and thinking about the curry we're going to have.

Gota say Twobears you do ask a lot of questions and very inquisitive about us forum folk.

Just don't expect a serious answer from Spursmaddave :lol:

I am totally dedicated to reading the forum!

As well as checking emails, issuing an SSL certificate to a website, drinking coffee, eating the sweets out of an Easter egg (save the chocolate for later) half watching WWE :lol: and looking at plans for a loft conversion - not simultaneously though!!!!! I'm flicking from one to the other - same as I do with the TV remote :lol:

Sorry wasso, I know I ask a lot of questions but I'm a psychologist manqué and forum folk are my subjects I guess, as it's easier to get access to a wide cross section of society on here than in 'real life'.