What else are u doing whilst on this forum ?

twobears

It's about time you got back to writing :p;)

I am totally dedicated to reading the forum!

As well as checking emails, issuing an SSL certificate to a website, drinking coffee, eating the sweets out of an Easter egg (save the chocolate for later) half watching WWE :lol: and looking at plans for a loft conversion - not simultaneously though!!!!! I'm flicking from one to the other - same as I do with the TV remote :lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in total i am

1. moderating :yawn:

2. playing poker B)

3. doing a 12 hour night shift :dry:

4. And having phone sex with my girlfriend who is in Mexico :teeth:

Who said men cant do more than one thing at once? :lol:

Was watching Ulster beat Munster to get into semis in the heinekin cup, now watching the golf, reading this forum and searching for wife No 3 hows that for multi tasking 2bears :bangin:

Is that 3 at the same time?

Was watching Ulster beat Munster to get into semis in the heinekin cup, now watching the golf, reading this forum and searching for wife No 3 hows that for multi tasking 2bears :bangin:

Go Wes....... :thumbs: I'm searching for No 4 :yahoo:

And I've just got home from Saracens having seen them thrashed by Claremont :byebye:

As well as checking emails, issuing an SSL certificate to a website, drinking coffee, eating the sweets out of an Easter egg (save the chocolate for later) half watching WWE :lol: and looking at plans for a loft conversion - not simultaneously though!!!!! I'm flicking from one to the other - same as I do with the TV remote :lol:

Trust me you don't want me writting at the moment it would be a long line of ****** ****** ******* ******* !!!!!!!!!!!

Spent nearly a week on this bloomin no spark problem!! Think its going to have to go to somewhere with some better diagnostics equipment!!!

Oh lordy theye've gone into rig "speak" :surrender:;)

Nothing too important then!! :)

On an oil rig 'Flying' an ROV watching and making sure there is nothing leaking while they drill a hole in the seabed.

A tad bit more important than me just watching the panels on a rig haha :lol:

Oooops, sorry :blush:

Trust me you don't want me writting at the moment it would be a long line of ****** ****** ******* ******* !!!!!!!!!!!

Spent nearly a week on this bloomin no spark problem!! Think its going to have to go to somewhere with some better diagnostics equipment!!!

Yeah was surprised at that, about as poor as Quins on Friday :wacko:

And I've just got home from Saracens having seen them thrashed by Claremont :byebye:

Yeah was surprised at that, about as poor as Quins on Friday :wacko:

Claremont were bloody brilliant to be fair !

Just checking my stats on World Community Grid :) . There's a Sandra Bullock movie in the background and I spent the Afternoon watching The Cycling on Eurosport, seeing as the site was down :)

Pete