Popped my cherry today

glrnet

Well, finally decided it was time to give the old girl a full detail, so washed with Megs NXT, Megs Clay, Megs Ultimate applied with Megs DA, Collinite Wax, White Shark wheel wax. Here's a few pics, no before pics, I'm afraid the camera battery was flat :surrender:

P3310032.jpg

P3310052.jpg

P3310056.jpg

P3310023.jpg

P3310027.jpg

P3310029-1.jpg

I found it quite straight forward, just need to keep it lubed and do a small area at a time, oh and don't drop the clay!! :thumbs:

Looks awesome B)

Really like that blue.

How hard is using the clay stuff you all talk about? mines in the garage this week for new belts, discs, pads and tyres, so i'm guessing quite a few mucky prints on it by the weekend !!!

I love Collinite :lol: And I followed your instructions to the letter, I found some blue tack but decided against it :surrender:;)

Don't know if I can bring myself to sell her this year now though, I couldn't stop looking at when I'd finished, think I might have fallen in love again :surrender::cloud9:

Looking good Graham, have I converted you. ;):lol:

I love Collinite :lol: And I followed your instructions to the letter, I found some blue tack but decided against it :surrender:;)

Don't know if I can bring myself to sell her this year now though, I couldn't stop looking at when I'd finished, think I might have fallen in love again :surrender::cloud9:

Looking good Graham, have I converted you. ;):lol:

You still haven't finished the mods ;):lol:

Looks stunning mate B)

I'll even let you clean mine when your next down ;)