My tour of hell is over...yeehaa...

Zugara

After 4 years of hell, working for a MD from hell, it has all come to an end. This job has cost me sleepless nights, kept me away from home for weeks at a time that roll into months and the only family time is at weekends, which are short at the best of times.

Being harassed at stupid o'clock by clients calling up to say my machine isn't working,fix it Now!

Being bullied mentally in the work place, an MD that gets off by kicking and punching filing cabinets :surrender: yes it's true.

Plus a whole host of other mental suffering. All has come to an end, apart from my months notice :yahoo:

I had a phone call a couple of weeks ago, asking me to revisit a company I had a previous interview with some 18 months ago, so, some sort of surprise there, went in for a "chat" 2 weeks ago, had an interview with the MD this morning, that being a 4 hour interview :scare:

Was called this afternoon with the operations manager saying, welcome to the family, something pleasing will be in the post next week.

So, me being me, said, do I have the position then :bangin:

Reply was yes, will you accept the position?

Me said oh yeah :yahoo:

Now I have been officially titled "service operations manager" :teeth: for the new company.

30 days and counting............ :yahoo:

4 words

Steaming......turd.......filing.......cabinet.

:thumbs:

I am sure I have some drawer dividers somewhere......... group plop anyone, and alphabetically arranged :lol:

....... going to hang my head in shame now for suggesting such a thing :lol:

4 words

Class.... ;)

I must say thanks to the 2 chaps that gave me pointers for the interview, you know who you are, and really really appreciate both your advice :thumbs:

Also a thanks to Will370, who gave me words of encouragement and went out of his way to seek legal advice from his friend on my behalf last time I posted about the MDs tantrums.

Out of respect to my work colleagues, I will work the contractual notice of 1 month, but I will request garden leave......as if...I would get it :lol:

Still, got a nice trip to Teesside next week.....hmmmmm wonder how much I will get done :lol:

Im really so pleased for you mate. I knew how much you hated that job but its all up up and away from now. Theres nothing like the feeling of resigning a job that you hate. A huge weightoff your shoulders.

:#1:

We must have a drik to celebrate. Come join us at the pub tomorrow :teeth:

Does this mean rosie will be getting a new friend ;) ?

Not our favourite place again? :thumbdown:

4 words

Class.... ;)

I must say thanks to the 2 chaps that gave me pointers for the interview, you know who you are, and really really appreciate both your advice :thumbs:

Also a thanks to Will370, who gave me words of encouragement and went out of his way to seek legal advice from his friend on my behalf last time I posted about the MDs tantrums.

Out of respect to my work colleagues, I will work the contractual notice of 1 month, but I will request garden leave......as if...I would get it :lol:

Still, got a nice trip to Teesside next week.....hmmmmm wonder how much I will get done :lol:

Im really so pleased for you mate. I knew how much you hated that job but its all up up and away from now. Theres nothing like the feeling of resigning a job that you hate. A huge weightoff your shoulders.

:#1:

We must have a drik to celebrate. Come join us at the pub tomorrow :teeth:

Does this mean rosie will be getting a new friend ;) ?

Mums the word Rosie, oh sorry Will........ :lol:

Can't do tomorrow guys, off to see something........ :ninja: