Radio 1

Dblock

Kiss fm is the way forward! Dj Logan sama Monday at midnight.

I listen to choice fm on the iPhone quite alot also.

At the moment in lake district I have radio 1 and that's it. Scott is really funny, can deal moylesy in small doses but not every day.

I'm all for charity like but I don't want to spend my gentle 15 min commute to work listening to nothing but him piping on about it!!! I wouldn't mind if he even had something interesting to day about it but its basically him saying 'please text Sport to 0800 I'MATWAT' over and over again!

Sara Cox needs to grow I knob so I can glass it too! :rant:

I used to like mills until I found out he was a bender. No offence to the batty brigade

I heard moyles might not renew his contract either so the daily commute will change a lot. Can't stand some of the djs- the welsh guy does my head in. Again no offence to the welsh massive on here but u guys prob hated edith bowmans accent :lol:

I only listen to the live lounge on radio 1 now.... even though that woman is very annoying, along with most other DJ's..... if you call call them that these days.

To be honest Radio has gone down hill for me, since Mr Peel past on :byebye:

....although Just a Minute is very amusing :lol: (currently on series 62..... all good things last :thumbs: )

I only listen to the live lounge on radio 1 now.... even though that woman is very annoying, along with most other DJ's..... if you call call them that these days.

To be honest Radio has gone down hill for me, since Mr Peel past on :byebye:

....although Just a Minute is very amusing :lol: (currently on series 62..... all good things last :thumbs: )

Just a minute is good. I also like cabin pressure, the now show, milton jones, flywheel shyster and flywheel and they had a thing with matt berry on recently called I,Regress. Old harry's game too.

But Mills is hilarious go on youtube and watch pizza man prank by Scott Mills :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But Mills is hilarious go on youtube and watch pizza man prank by Scott Mills :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was him at his best. He doesn't do that stuff anymore

I see what your saying but he has matured and is funny in a different way now, he is funny talking rather than doing pranks and features.

I really really like Chris moyles show but Im never awake so I just get the podcast :p

Not meaning to be rude but I surprised the amount of people that listen to Radio1 considering most arent in the demographic...

• 2 months later...

Please don't do that again, my eyes hurt now :lol::lol:

Right that idiot ben cooper has done it now.

I dont listen to greg james as he actually makes me angry. Westwood is getting taken off 4-7:bang: :bang::rant::angry::rant::yuck::angry::angry::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::rant:

Please do not do it again as it broke the thread! :bangin:

Think thats it fixed. Please refrain from the use of 1million smilies :p

Westwood is awful. No grown man should be talking like that, unless it's tongue in cheek and I'm missing the punchline.

It is have you listened to his 4-7 show? He is very witty and clever. He takes the mickey out of himself but alot of people think he is rubbish without listening to him. :)

Sowee about the smileys :surrender:

I admit I haven't listened to his 4-7 show, but unless he's stopped talking like an utter chav from 15 years ago then I suspect it's probably not for me :p

Haven't listened to any radio for over 5 months now, it's been bliss. I have no idea what any of the songs in the Top 40 sound like, I haven't been annoyed by constant rotation of the same bloody songs all the time and I haven't had to sit there listening to another jingly-jangly advert. Heaven :cloud9:

Westwood is awful. No grown man should be talking like that, unless it's tongue in cheek and I'm missing the punchline.

It is have you listened to his 4-7 show? He is very witty and clever. He takes the mickey out of himself but alot of people think he is rubbish without listening to him. :)

Sowee about the smileys :surrender:

I think your smileys are still causing a problem.... Ok on tapatalk but I just opened the forum in a browser and it went bat$hit :lol: