Good debate on Pistonheads regarding the Zed...

mrobinson2

Never read such a load of utter crap (aside from those who I recognize as members on here who make very valid points) from a host of posters who clearly have never driven a ZED or probably ridden in one. 5 minutes of my life wasted :doh:

And when I saw comments worrying about a bit extra cost for tax and mpg - well if that matters a ZED is not the right car even though they can be picked up for relatively small change these days. And comparing against porkers - hmmmm.... we have just had someone join up who found his ageing 911 was hitting him with £1k bills all too regularly and you are very unlucky to find that with the price of Datsun parts :lol:

Whoops - they've just got round to the slightly more difficult to defend subject of the quality of the original exhaust :blush:

I love my 350 but the original exhaust looks like it was made by Lancia in 1970. My 19 year old Corolla still has its original exhaust. Still you can't have everything - they had to save money somewhere.

PH1 - 'blah blah blah....'

PH2 - 'Have you driven one?'

PH1 - 'No, but jezza thought it was rubbish'

PH2- 'GTFO'

:)

:lol::lol::lol:

Every time I venture onto there I am reminded of (a) how nice this place is and (B) what utter eeejits some petrol heads are!

Said my bit on there.

As with anything on PH, there is a lot of good info, but a lot of bellendery as well - some posters seem to just post utter drivel for the sake of it and you know to always just skip what they have said.

PH is a great site, but being so big, there is obviously going to be a percentage of people who use their arse as their primary talking device.

350z not quick? Some people aren't living in the real world... it isn't quick compared to a 911 or a Caparo or a R18 - but it isn't supposed to be...

As with anything on PH, there is a lot of good info, but a lot of bellendery as well - some posters seem to just post utter drivel for the sake of it and you know to always just skip what they have said.

I think we're missing the point here lads.

Parsnip just coined a new word!

BELLENDERY! :teeth::thumbs:

Genius!

This is now going to be part of my daily vocabulary.

Wonder how it'll go down at work!?