Time to say goodbye

Will370z

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy up here has one the same.

Absolutely stunning colour :thumbs: Would love to see a nismo kitted 370 roadster in this colour. I think it would look absolutely amazing :#1:

Congrats on the purchase :)

I'm guessing this is defo a photoshop but I imagine its close and in rose black it would be amazing

Nismo_Roadster2.jpg

Oh my!!!! Enough said Will B);)

Absolutely stunning colour :thumbs: Would love to see a nismo kitted 370 roadster in this colour. I think it would look absolutely amazing :#1:

I'm guessing this is defo a photoshop but I imagine its close and in rose black it would be amazing

Nismo_Roadster2.jpg

Oh my!!!! Enough said Will B);)

Nismo_Roadster2.jpg

HAHAHAHAhahahahaahha i think glrnet just had a little "crysis" as Jeremy Clarkson puts it

Congrats Will. Poor Colin there will be lots of 70s at the Wales do. :teeth:

I think my next purchase will be a g37s convertible in white with red interior :thumbs:

and that was the 37th post on this thread........spooookeeeyyy. :lol:

Nice one Will B):thumbs:

Poor Colin there will be lots of 70s at the Wales do. :teeth:

Good to see B)

Shame we won't hear you coming though Chris :teeth:

Or, is there something you haven't told us yet after all those sales of yours....... ;):lol:

Sorry, I have to agree that the proportions of that Nismo red roadster look awkard to me :shrug:, but love the colour.

Will........ I was not a happy bunny at all when I first read this...... but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and kept reading before I shouted abuse at you :blush::lol: and I am glad I did..... Welcome to the 370z club my man B)

Will........ I was not a happy bunny at all when I first read this...... but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and kept reading before I shouted abuse at you :blush::lol: and I am glad I did..... Welcome to the 370z club my man B)

Lol thanks matey. Seems we have both just joined the 370 club, yours looks great. Be interesting to compare notes to see what you have planned for yours.