Time to say goodbye

Will370z

Well today is a sad but inevitable day. Ever since buying my little roadster a year and a half ago ive had a huge smile on my face. I can say without a shadow of a doubt its been the most enjoyable car ive ever owned.

We've been all around wales together and had loads of fun on those roads. We've been to activity days and really got to play together. Convoys with friends have been so much fun with all those exhaust notes sounding off together. I love petworth and have often done little excersions together that way.

A big highlight for me though was scotland where i truly fell in love with the car again, what fantastic roads and scenery.

Trips to abbey motorsport to have new toys added have always been so rewarding and she enjoyed every one. Adding the milltek and berks made her sound like a true sports car. Shes a gem

More importantly though the car has been a means to meet some really cool people. From it Ive also made a number of really good friends and im truly thankful for that. Friends and family are what life is all about, the rest is not important all things considered.

But, and this is really weird as im an getting a little emotional as i write, today was the first step to saying good bye. Its time for a change and to move on. Shes been a brilliant car, wish i had bought one years ago, but things change.

I will be posting up some for sale threads later as i would like other members to benefit from the rays wheels and the exhaust and berks as the garage are not bothered with them and id like them to go to a good home.

Looking forward to the future but a little sad at the moment.

Heres some little pics of our last 18 months together. 

Newmotor014.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

And finally our first zed meet. Its been so much fun since that day.

Newmotor008.jpg

Got two weeks left to enjoy her, then i pick up the new toy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see her go Will :byebye:

I am sure she will be sold with no trouble.. especially as summer is on the way :yahoo:

Any ideas what you will be getting next? I hope you stick around even if your next one does not begin with a 3.......

Sad to see her go Will :byebye:

I am sure she will be sold with no trouble.. especially as summer is on the way :yahoo:

Any ideas what you will be getting next? I hope you stick around even if your next one does not begin with a 3.......

Will is no stranger to a 370 - and one of our best stalwarts, along with Darren-B fixing a stone issue on the loan 370 that Will used on the September 2010 Wales drive :D

template13copy.jpg

Vrery much doubt a 3 series beemer will replace his beloved roadster :scare: