Got my 350!

dmstewart

Hi all,

Posted on here a few weeks saying that I'm looking to buy, and on Tuesday I picked up my wonderful Zed. The weather has detracted a little from being able to test it out thoroughly but I've managed to give it a good go (almost straight into a bush coming out of a slippery corner...).

This is my first RWD, having owned type-r's etc previously. The car sounds absolutely fantastic (the induction kit adds a little as well) and even though a lot of people complain about the cabin build quality, I have been pleasantly surprised - had a 300 mile journey home in it and found a very comfortable, driver focused place to be. Particuarly impressed with the seats and driving position. The view out the rear is about as useful as the FA.

Whilst the BOSE system is much better than the stock system I have had on previous cars, I think I'll be looking to replace in time, especially as I want to gt the iPod connected.

I'll get some pictures up shortly and will be interested in joining in with a meet at some point this year.

Cheers,

D.

Whilst the BOSE system is much better than the stock system I have had on previous cars, I think I'll be looking to replace in time, especially as I want to gt the iPod connected.

Search on here for the BOSE hack which will allow you plug in an iPod. And :welcome:

Welcome mate and congrats :thumbs: +1 on be very careful in this weather. :drive1 . Have a look at the meets section for the main meets for this year. Wales,the lakes,zedfest etc. Where r u based?

I'm in Essex (Southend) but have no problem with a good old drive to a meet - Quite fancy going up to the lakes actually...

even though a lot of people complain about the cabin build quality, I have been pleasantly surprised - had a 300 mile journey home in it and found a very comfortable, driver focused place to be. Particuarly impressed with the seats and driving position.

Welcome along :)

Build quality of the cabin isn't that great really, but as you've said its a very comfortable car to drive, I don't think I've ever heard a single complaint about it and we have some very tall and large guys here!

Pete