Japfest 2012 names list, Payment now due please,

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i right in saying that 350z-uk has got a stand in the grounds? an a stand pass means we get to park our cars inside around the circut not out in a field??? :wacko:

That's correct mate.

Unfortunately my situation has changed and I won't be able to attend this year, I will most likely be a passenger in my brothers car, could do worse than a GTR I suppose but it will be a shame not to be in the 370.

Track Time

Book yourself a track session and put your own Japanese car to the test around the demanding Castle Combe Circuit. Sessions are available all day, for all levels of driver experience and each last 15 minutes

_____

How many sessions do 350z-uk members get? And can you book more on the day?

Track Time

Book yourself a track session and put your own Japanese car to the test around the demanding Castle Combe Circuit. Sessions are available all day, for all levels of driver experience and each last 15 minutes

_____

How many sessions do 350z-uk members get? And can you book more on the day?

If you read the details on the Japfest website you will find that individual track sessions sold out a couple of months or so ago when the Z Club tried to purchase the 2nd dedicated Z session but were to late get this due to public demand

There are no track places left to purchase through Japfest as all sold out

Out of the 20 places of the session we have we allocated 7 places to the 350 club and believe these have all been taken but not sure if all have been paid for and the March 31st deadline is approaching before any unpaid for will be offered on a first paid gets the place

Sat down and worked out my new shift pattern and as long as my rest day isn't cancelled I should be able to make this one :yahoo:. I was hoping to get a new exhaust and a re-map done before the show but the last few months have been MANIC so I doubt I'll have the time to do it :(.

Hi all, sorry a bit off topic but are there any traders going to the event? Just want to make sure I take enough £££s to kit kit out my 350z.

:thumbs: Darren

Last year there was a fair amount of stands with stuff for sale. The main ones for me were the AutoGlym and DoDo Juice stands (prices were very good). I think RareRims were there too along with a lot of general parts & accessories stands. Definitely worth bringing some cash with you as I didn't see many cash points. if you are after anything more expensive they trader may be able to sort something out.

I bought Lexx's Autoshine AMUSE front bumper! and Kites vented bonnet and some new alloys - its in bodyshop this week, back saturday :D bought all this a while ago but had to save up few months to get fitted and painted

Paid :yahoo:B)

Does this mean your Zed will be ready in time?

it does! it should be ready for the fast show santa pod next weekend!! ill post some pics when done :D

What you getting done to her Amy? :)

Pretty soon but if you are quick you are in time. I have a free 30 minutes today so am just sorting them out for here. If i get some time tomorrow night I will finally sort the list out. Thanks for your patience guys but I can assure you the tickets are ordered.

Pretty soon but if you are quick you are in time. I have a free 30 minutes today so am just sorting them out for here. If i get some time tomorrow night I will finally sort the list out. Thanks for your patience guys but I can assure you the tickets are ordered.

I have had success with PayPal Martin. Will get it through when I get home tonight. Out walking some dogs