martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

japfest club layout 2012

http://www.japfest.co.uk/2012/04/27/2012-club-layout/

looks like we got a good spot :teeth:

what is our club name down as on this as i cant see it :lol: ... am i just being rather dumb!

I believe we are there as part of The Z Club, in Area B

Isn't that www.zclub.net? The same club that is on the 10th anniversary Cavalcade finale at 4:30??

Surely we would be listed as a separate club?

japfest club layout 2012

what is our club name down as on this as i cant see it :lol: ... am i just being rather dumb!

Isn't that http://www.zclub.net? The same club that is on the 10th anniversary Cavalcade finale at 4:30??

Its a joint stand

japfest club layout 2012

Isn't that http://www.zclub.net? The same club that is on the 10th anniversary Cavalcade finale at 4:30??

Its a joint stand

Cheers :)

On holiday in sunny Skye at the moment. The tickets are all ready to post so I will do it tomorrow when back on the mainland. Definately the right place to be at the moment, no wind, not a cloud in the sky and pretty warm. B)

Back in to work today knowing it was only a few shifts till the show only to find I have had my rest day cancelled. Sadly I won't be goin this year so if anyone needs an extra ticket send me a PM and I'll sort you out :-(.

Too much information!!!! ;) Peed down when we were Hooning last year :boat::)

On holiday in sunny Skye at the moment. The tickets are all ready to post so I will do it tomorrow when back on the mainland. Definately the right place to be at the moment, no wind, not a cloud in the sky and pretty warm. B)

I will post some pics up. The weather is really amazing.

Can we all put our hands together and pray for sunny weather at JapFest?

Thank you

:lol: No chance of that it seems :thumbdown:

It was a mud bath there last weekend, I can only imagine how much worse it will be at the current rate :boat:

It's ok thanks Martin :wacko:;)

I will post some pics up. The weather is really amazing.

Tickets and track pass turned up today - thanks Martin for all your hard work with this! I can't face getting up at 4am so will sell my track pass to Buster and come along a bit later. Hoepfully there's a parking space left with everyone! :thumbs: Will come prepared for rain and mud! :boat:

Tickets and track pass turned up today - thanks Martin for all your hard work with this! I can't face getting up at 4am so will sell my track pass to Buster and come along a bit later. Hoepfully there's a parking space left with everyone! :thumbs: Will come prepared for rain and mud! :boat:

Don't the JapFest organisers have all the club stands parked up and ready before 9am before the gates open to the public?

oh no, im not liking the sound of "mud bath" :wacko::rant:

I really hope its dry... its a lot of money in fuel for me , and im sure more for others even further away :doh:

Oh yeah, yet you girls will go to a spa and have mud packs...

Don't the JapFest organisers have all the club stands parked up and ready before 9am before the gates open to the public?

hhhmmm thanks for heads up, looks like I'll be up early anyway then! :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Right, thats me back home. All the tickets have been posted so should arrive tomorrow if they havent already, the tracktime packs were sent registered. NeilP, Cragus, your stuff has all been sent to George. :)

Ah, disregard my pm Martin :blush:

Neil it all arrived today, so I'll get them to you on Friday evening mate :thumbs:

Right, thats me back home. All the tickets have been posted so should arrive tomorrow if they havent already, the tracktime packs were sent registered. NeilP, Cragus, your stuff has all been sent to George. :)

Ah, disregard my pm Martin :blush:

Neil it all arrived today, so I'll get them to you on Friday evening mate :thumbs:

Cheers matey :thumbs: