Japfest 2012 names list, Payment now due please,

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys, and I know we say this every year. There will be a lot of performance cars in the area which is too tempting a target for the authorities. There will be a lot of speed cameras out. There is also usually one just up from the gate for when people leave and want to show off their exhausts. ;)

And the size of the number plate as I found out 2 years ago even though it had been on the car for quite a few years

There is easy money and nicks for them at Japfestto meet there quota

Thanks for that - i run a small plate on the front so will velcro on the regular one for the day :blush:

A quick update guys. As with every year real life sometimes gets in the way so some have had to pull out,

As such there are a very small number of tickets and passes available but I mean a few.

m-zed89 is first on the waiting list so he now has a ticket and pass. Check my profile bud, my e-mail is in there.

There is also one Zed track session available. This will be track session, stand pass and one ticket together.

There are also a couple of stand pass and one ticket spots available.

First to post gets them as long as they havent gone.

Dont forget, if you have only one ticket with a stand pass and want to take a passenger then you can buy the extra tickets on the gate.

The show is now full and looks like being a corker. :teeth:

Reply sent. At this time there are the following left. And remember, there are four forums with access to these so be quick.

I have PMd Steve so if he hasnt had any other takers JT will get which one he wants.

I track slot together with i discounted ticket and 1 pass

1 discounted ticket +1pass

Things are moving fast, The G Man gets the last pass and ticket. If JT wants the pass, track time and ticket combo thats all sold out. If he only wants the pass and someone else going wished to track then I will leave it for you to sort out.

Remember, the track session is only for Zeds and as such its a respectful event. Its not a race. If you havent done it before then now would be a good time. :)

I am pretty quiet today so if you want to snap this up contact an online admin or mod, they all have my mob number. :thumbs:

hopefully im not to late :s if so i can get a ticket through my pal whos going with the supra lot! anyway anychance of getting a ticket with you lot for me and one passenger, also where will you guys be convoying from as ill most likely come from taunton somerset :D

Hi MARTIN

Can you put me down for a ticket if anyone drops out,,, just got a flee in my ear from Amy for not sorting this earlier

Are you serious????? Thought you had it all sorted out many moons ago *tut* *tut*

Martin, when will tickets with stand passes be mailed out, or are you gonna hand them out at the Travel Inn?

We could just all meet there anyway and make a convoy as the complete representation of the forum and show everybody how good we look B)