Japfest 2012 names list, Payment now due please,

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents Im not going to be able to make Japfest!

gutted about this but a stag do has fallen on the same day and it's nowhere near so I cant even come over for the day.

If the ticket still needs to be paid for that's not a problem as I've been holding out praying the days didn't clash! Alas they do so if anyone wants to take mine then they are more than welcome to it.

Thanks guys.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR TRACK TIME HOLDERS

Our track time is scheduled for 9:18 with a 8:10 briefing. General public dont get access to Japfest until 9:00 but stand pass holders can enter at 7:00. I reccomend you arrive early and go straight to noise testing, then return to the stand. You can walk over for your briefing (if you miss the 8:10 briefing there should be another one at 8:30), and then drive to the track time staging area at around 9:00.

Our track time is scheduled for 9:18 with a 8:10 briefing. General public dont get access to Japfest until 9:00 but stand pass holders can enter at 7:00. I reccomend you arrive early and go straight to noise testing, then return to the stand. You can walk over for your briefing (if you miss the 8:10 briefing there should be another one at 8:30), and then drive to the track time staging area at around 9:00.

Fookin marvelous, looks like im setting off at 4.30am to make it in time for that then. :lol:

Fookin marvelous, looks like im setting off at 4.30am to make it in time for that then. :lol:

Bloody hell! That's an early track time! At least there's no risk of any engine fluids being left as a sneaky suprise for us.. That is unless somebody on our session drops it.... Track will still be cold though so could prove a tad slippy....

I wont be there but would suggest 0700. I know it sounds early but get on the stand and for those with track sessions there is the early briefing. Then sit back and enjoy all the admiring looks while you drink a nice cup of coffee and a bacon buttie. :cloud9: