newbie here

Hi everyone!

Newbie here, hoping to learn loads on this forum and eventually buy a 350 when i've saved up enough! lol

I've really become fond of this car in the past few weeks. I've been thinking of the best N/A car out there and i cant really think of any other apart from the 350.

:)

Hi and welcome to the club. :wave:

Do you drive? If so what do you drive at the moment?

You are right, the 350/370 are great cars, in fact all the Nissan/Datsun Z cars have been up there. :#1:

.....and yeah.....even better when FI. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Hi and welcome to the club. :wave:

Do you drive? If so what do you drive at the moment?

Well I drive a 320d (yes a different league all together) but a mate of mine has had a 350z since 2008, infact I helped him look for one, took us 6 months but it was worth it in the end. I've only driven it a few times and it definitely gives you a solid, firm kind of feel.

Another time I drove it was on the motoway.......and i was shocked at how much power it had in 6th ;):D

Anyway, im hoping I have something lined up for the summer.....

I've only driven it a few times and it definitely gives you a solid, firm kind of feel.

Another time I drove it was on the motoway.......and i was shocked at how much power it had in 6th ;):D

Anyway, im hoping I have something lined up for the summer.....

Welcome to the forum. The older 2003 early 2004 models are a much firmer ride than the newer models, from 2005 up noticeable difference. Depends what you're after.

welcome to the forum. The older 2003 early 2004 models are a much firmer ride than the newer models, from 2005 up noticeable difference. Depends what you're after.

Well my mates is a 06, me personally, I would like a stiff car since i'd be using it for track days too and its not as if your gonna have the wife and kids in there.

If its a NOTICEABLE difference as you say then i'll have to test drive those too. But then ive read also about how the later engines were upto 80% newer, not sure if that means BETTER, but a lot think about i suppose.

thanks for the info :thumbs:

Have a good read around on the forum. Stacks of info about the different models. Each have their merit. The 2003/2004 are the lightest, have more torque, but less bhp. Whilst the newer 2005 (depending which end of 2005) on, have less torque and more bhp, and more weight. Incrementally so for years after that.

Happy reading.