Another New Member

Just purchased a 350z last week. Getting to grips with it all but looking for some advice. Have any of you used a weatherproof cover as the Z is a roadster and I dont have a garage. Also gear knob is sliughtly worn so would like to replace, so where do you recommend to get a new or reconditioned part. The car is burnt orange with leather interior orange and black 1995. ;)

Covers are okay if not constantly removed and replaced as they 'rub' on corners and mark the paint.Also if the car is dirty when covered will possibly get scratched when taking cover on and off.Had a TR6 that was covered in a garage,that got the occasional mark and that was kept spotless.Personally i wouldnt cover a car that was kept outdoors,more harm than good!

Thank you all for the welcome and the information. Will look at the sites you suggest for the gear knob and I think ditch the idea of the cover and look at other alternatives.

Regarding the 1995 registration date it is an early model but means the road tax is less (260) and the milage was so low I couldnt let it go at just over 25000 miles.