Brilliant...

coldel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-16143909

Scotrail clearly believe that their conductor was in total control there. Problem is that the kid would have sat there, and would have just got off at the stop he wanted, and nothing would have been done, and another youth taking the pi$$ out of a working society gets off scot free...scuse the pun. Conflict management? Didn't see much of it there.

The poor little kid looks embarrassed...

Women like that should have it sewn up so that the gene pool ends there...

What type of man is willing to s**g that though? Probably one cut from the same cloth I'd guess.....

Not the nicest of place's trains or trams :surrender:

WOW

i'm more than happy to keep the whole tram full of people from all over the place; who probably work and pay their way. and get rid of her, i bet she doesn;t work, claims dole, and breeds like an inbreed rabbit. poorly educated fukwit.

what a waste of oxygen

And we wonder why the English have a bad name. You can bet she has a bigot as a husband or partner & the kid is going to be brought up with the same beliefs.

Yep indeed.

And the video before proves that if this had happened in Scotland she'd have been chucked off on the ear! :lol::lol:

Just guessing, but there is a bit of blame culture in there as well as some inherent racism. If life was sweet and rosey and the sun was out and she had just bought a new car off of her 100k a year salary then I wonder if she would have been ranting. Of course not defending her in any way, just trying to get some view on what prompts this, I dont think people are born racist, something drives them to become it, in some cases it is influences from parents/friends in others I think there is some element that we always as a culture want to blame someone else for our own misfortune and over the last few years immigration being top of every woeful newspapers (sun, star, mirror all that trash reading) headlines you wonder how much that influences people to behave in this disgusting manner.

As for going back to your own country...I can only think of a handful of countries globally that people are genuinely from their own country, Japan has something like 95% of its population as totally pure Japanese. Britain...I think if you look back far enough most of us are either of French or Viking descent :lol: