Anyone for a blow..........

Ricey

.........dry

Some piccies of the new mobile after some DA action, Blackhole and rubbed with a Dodo.

Really am loving it - the wheels need a refurb and it tramlines like a bitch but other than that its a quality bit of kit AND had the added bonus of us not owning a car that could actually offer anyone a lift home from the works Xmas do!

Delivers its power differently to the 350 but it goes like a fricking rocket. Sport button is quite cool too - I assume that does something similar to the throttle controller mod in the Zed does it?

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0213-1.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

B)

love that little spoiler

Bizarrely I think thats what sold it too me. The hardtop definitely transforms the look of the car

The colour never seems to come out right in photos for some reason - it nearly looks brown in those pics but its definitely more gun metal

Hmm, very nice, I guess that's a lift off hard top?, doesn't look anything like the coupe hard top to me. Yeah, wheels are a disaster area for The Z4, they not only corrode on the outside part of the wheel but on the inside of the rim too. I was told that if you find a Z4 with good wheels then they've been refurbed. Caroline's Z4 wheels were absolutely rotten on the inner part of the rim, the paint( or whatever was on there) had pretty well peeled off after she'd had the car 18 months and 7k miles from new. :scare: Had to have 3 or 4 warranty jobs on the car too compared to zero on the 350Z, nothing major though.

Pete

ps, you need a longer drive way, Z and bimmer are parked awfully close.

Parking sensors really help!

The drive is actually long enough for another full car.........sadly whatever knob designed the drive failed to realise that whilst you could park another car you wouldn't have enough room to open the door!

Looking lovely and clean mate, but I am not a fan of the looks, too many lines and creases going all over the place for me :sorry:

Apparently that was one of the main controversies of the car. Some people hate the looks and others love it.

I was never a big fan until I saw it with the hard top.

Could do with sounding just a little more edgy......might have a peek at an intake. :teeth:

The hardtop just looks plain weird compared to the coupe. Makes the proportions all wrong:

DSC_0214.jpg

z4m-side-pro-white-black-csl.jpg

coupe is better looking yes, but what ricey now has is best of both worlds.

both my previous convertibles came with a removable hardtop and it make ssuch a difference. but you get best of both