She needs a name!

The G Man

No, not the Z, my new Patterdale B) Got two of them recently, one went to a friend and I kept the bitch :lol:

So far we don't have a name, so some suggestions would be welcome, and I know we have the pet thread but this is slightly different :thumbs:

Here's some piccies :#1:

Here's Ellie my present Patterdale

b106c109.jpg

This is brother and sister, although not a very good picccy of the boy :lol:

38463b21.jpg

And here's my wee bitch B)

6b3f6d31.jpg

10a3d3fd.jpg

ea5d2bbc.jpg

What a lovely dog. The pic of her on the cushion however looks like she`s about to take a dump!

Im crap at names, but i would say like I told my neighbour yesterday who has just bought a puppy - you need to make sure its a name you feel comfortable screaming at the top of your lungs in the local park!!

you could alwyas call her tossa

just imagine a busy park, lots of people, the dog runs off, and you have to shout across the park at the top of your voice.

"OH TOSSA COME EER!!!!"

and everyone turns round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes mate, all good there :thumbs: Louise (and me now she's moved out :#1: ) is well chuffed in her "show home", just need to start on my hovel so keep some spare time up your cuff ;)

I decided to get the brother as well and give him to Dougie, I kept the bitch for some company for Ellie.

Now got a little harem, needless to say, Linda was not too pleased :boxing: but she sits there with her on her knee all googly eyed :lol:

Now we've finally got Louise out :yahoo: , the pup has a room of her own until we start our project, Ellie just sleeps wherever she wants, coz she's 'ard B)