My New Purchase

Jay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Guys. I have put the deposit down to hold it and I am going to sort the rest out next week as they are sending the wheels down south at their GTR department as the previous owner had scratched a few of the alloys.

I am getting all excited about it now... lets just hope the weather eases off a little so I can take the z34 for a good break in drive :drive1

As for mods.... defo an exhaust and induction kit, then later on a set of wheels... but nothing like the pumpkin.

You have great taste Jay :D

Cheers Guys. I have put the deposit down to hold it and I am going to sort the rest out next week as they are sending the wheels down south at their GTR department as the previous owner had scratched a few of the alloys.

In which case, why not ask for all 4 to be done in say the Anniversary/GT Edition colour when you have signed on the line - I certainly have that in mind myself a little later on..... ;)

In which case, why not ask for all 4 to be done in say the Anniversary/GT Edition colour when you have signed on the line - I certainly have that in mind myself a little later on..... ;)

Would be easier for them to replace the wheels ;) I've heard its a 3 step paint process, so not sure they will be buying into that one. Although you could get them done something like that colour as a single metallic paint.

Looks awesome mate. But I give u a year before u give in to the amuse kit with a candy apple wrap :lol:

What he said ^^^^^^ :lol:;)

:lol:

Nice one Jay :clap:

We shall have mini-meet to celebrate ;)

Just get yourself down from fife,get the crew together and get p!shed :drunk:

Go away for a few days and Jay goes mental!!!

You won't be dissapointed, especially when you give it the mods you've suggested :thumbs: The SRM is awesome sounding and very smooth when erm, giving it a few beans.

Not that you need reminding but make sure you have plenty of rubber on them rears now that the weather has closed in, and wait till it's VERY dry before switching off the TC :lol:

Stunning example, great choice :#1: