My New Purchase

Jay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers George, it was a cracking feeling driving her down from Ed. It is so much more refined that the 350z and I know some people say mehhh bring on the ruggedness of the 350z BUT I am all for the smooth and power ride now :lol: Take that as you will :blush::lol:

It defo needs an exhaust system on it....but that will happen when I save up my pennies again :lol:

The smoothness and power delivery are addictive, the toys are superb, BTW, my sat nav manual remains unread as does the owners manual, what I'm looking forward to the most is you telling me how it all works :lol:

I'm too much of a point and shoot bodger :lol:

Take it easy Jay and have a great weekend :thumbs: I wanted a white one but being a bit of a salesman's dream, I just said, "I want that one" :lol:

The Zorst will come soon enough :thumbs:

PS, get HFC's as well ;)

Well thats her home, and what a cracking car I have got wohoo :yahoo: I will get some better pics up soon :) I am off to St. Andrews for a wee weekend away so will hopefully get used to the new zed on the drive up there :drive1

Much excitement!!! :yahoo: