Do you aknowledge other Zed's on the road?

ZedMeister

I never had a returned wave in the zed :(

I did manage to get a wave off a Cayenne owner the other day though which surprised me hugely! :lol:

I still wave to Lotus and Zed cars regardless of what I'm driving, always will I think.

I never had a returned wave in the zed :(

I did manage to get a wave off a Cayenne owner the other day though which surprised me hugely! :lol:

I still wave to Lotus and Zed cars regardless of what I'm driving, always will I think.

I think nearly every car I have owned has had the "waves"

Mini :wave:

Beetle :wave:

205GTi :wave:

Eunos :wave:

MX5 (06) :wave:

Zed :wave:

Have only had the car a few weeks so still adjusting but a couple of weekends ago, got up early to clean the car and then go for a burn along the coastal roads and met an MX5 going in the same direction. We glanced over at each other's cars as I drew parallel and the sheer bliss we had on our faces at the prospect of the road ahead said it all. Truly a memorable moment from a kindred spirit! :cloud9:

Ive only seen about 6 other zeds since getting mine back in March, but I always flash or wave at them. I find its a 50/50 mix as to whether the other owner waves back, or looks at you bewildered as to why you are waving at him.

I guess its because the car seems to attract a mixture of owner types. Some are enthusiasts like those of us on here, others are just average Joes, or average Joe`s wife who isnt really into cars.

I used to have several old mini`s and nearly every mini owner would flash you regardless as to how old or young they were so its not quite in that league yet.