South West Londoner

Clown

:wave: Hi guys! Just joined up as I'm looking to get a new car so I thought I should do some research.

I'm moving up from a written off Focus 1.6 and a Golf mkIV 2.0 (115bhp yo). I think I'm pretty much set on a 350Z GT 313 Coupe. Ideally I want Azure Blue but I reckon I will be happy with anything but the Orange. Insurance will be something like £1600 but I'm just going to have to take it on the chin. Now is the time to have a car like this while I'm still living with the parents. I wonder if I'll get one in time for Christmas...

Also, say "Hi" to my dog in the pet thread :p

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Unfortunately the 313's that came out in 2007 were not produced in Azure - they changed to midnight blue which is a much darker shade - nice but completely different. :shrug:

The 'sunset 'orange was also superceded in favour of 'temper' at the same time but as you don't want orange - end of :lol:

:welcome:

What part of SW London out of interest, I lived in Wandsworth and Putney for nigh on ten years...

Clapham, so not too far away!

Just the Focus was written off. I remember it well. It was New Year's day, 2010 and I went out to get a McDonalds breakfast. I wasn't drunk and I wasn't speeding around in the snow.

My hot chocolate fell over and I went to catch it but forgot to straighten the wheel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

There is the mess I made!

My Golf is still plodding along but I'm desperate to change it.

Pics brought to life for you (just use the Img code) Ebized