LakeZ 2012

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone up for sharing one of the cottages again? You do have to pay for the whole week regardless of how long you're there for but still between 6 people works outs way cheaper than the hotel and means that we'd have use of two more bathrooms and car washing facilities :)

Me and Helen will go in with you Vik :thumbs:

Cool will pm you to discuss - I'll get firm prices and availability first :)

• 1 month later...

Dammit i booked a weekend camping in scotland then realise this is on!! FFS :(

It's not a difficult decision...... :bangin:

Cancel Scotland :teeth: (you can still camp at the Lakez and get merry)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a nice wee parcel delivered from NMGB today with a few small raffle prizes in it :thumbs:

From what i have read so far looks like I am certain to win a raffle prize this year as if they are drawn against people attending who knows maybe i will win 2 or 3

Come on guys and girls get your names down for this

It needs a big efff off push to get the numbers up

Or those who go will be like billy no mates

Hey martinmc myself and my girlfriend would like to come along for this weekend if possible, we are looking at camping for the weekend. Will be camping alongside sparky370z.

Nice one, the grounds are pretty good for camping. If you need anything just let me know and I can avoid the argument about space in a zed. I will have another couple of cars for any essentials. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Just having a morning free from bridges and barges so thought I would update this. :)

The band have confirmed they are up for it and Tim from Envy is already rumoured to be in the area sorting out a very neglected car :blush: He will be there for the weekend with lots of free advice a great products.

Anyone who fancies a run on the steam railway and steamers on the saturday then let me know and I will get the details.

I am off on wednesday and will call into the hotel to sort out the details with them. They can provide catering all day and the breakfasts are great.

Another quick update. :)

I caled into the hotel on the way home and there are three double/twin rooms left. If you fancy camping I know this weather isnt very inspiring but lets face it, all of June cant be cold and damp.

The band are booked and I am working on another one at no extra cost to attendees.

The food will be available all weekend as last year with the usual great full english to kick the day off.

You can bring your own booze but please dont take it into the hotel building. If you want to BBQ thats fine, just put the BBQ on some sort of base, not straight onto the grass.

There is an Asda a few miles away for last minute purchases.

Nissan have donated some great stuff for the raffle, there are also some atems froma local alchohol outlet.

I know times are not great at the moment so I am trying very hard to keep costs down. £10 per person entry and £5 camping has to be a pretty cheap weekend.

So come along and celebrate what is a large part of ownership, getting together and enjoying a great weekend.

Tim from Envy will be there with some great products and as always free advice.

The weekend isnt about making money, any prfit goes straight to St Marys hospice, this includes ALL the money from the raffle. :)