LakeZ 2012

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to recent action taken on me by forum "staff" I will now not be attending this meet.

Way to show them :dummy:

Nothing like missing out on a good time with your mates to make a point!

Nowt to do with that Dave, it more about not causing trouble and Not making a scene.

Your Scottish, don't you do that everytime you cross the border :shrug:

I'm hoping to come to Lakez and it will be a good opportunity to meet some of you sweaty socks :lol:

Ofcourse we do..... we also wear our kilts on a regular basis... all have ginger hair, only eat haggis and can fire bolts of lightning from our @rse :blush::lol::lol:

You forgot about drinking Irn Bru :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, I can't make this now as I'll be on holiday! :yahoo: Having said that, I'll be quite sad to miss it. It was really good last year having a huge meet in my back yard, and I hope it carries on to be a yearly fixture.

I'm sure someone else can point you in the direction of Muncaster and the A595 though. ;)

Just to let you all know, I can't make this now as I'll be on holiday! :yahoo: Having said that, I'll be quite sad to miss it. It was really good last year having a huge meet in my back yard, and I hope it carries on to be a yearly fixture.

I'm sure someone else can point you in the direction of Muncaster and the A595 though. ;)

Don't worry we'll still have our mini meet in your yard, just make sure Fran leaves us plenty of those Brownie cake things that were de-lish!!!!! If you leave us some beers too ;)

Have a great holiday mate, where you going?

Going mountain biking in the french alps (Morzine) for a week with a certain other mod and our respective partners. Well, hoping to get a decent bit of biking in, but as the ladys are coming too, we'll no doubt do some other stuff too. (maybe... ;) )

the main event we are going for is: http://www.passportesdusoleil.com/index.jsp?SDP_CHANGE_USERLANG=en :teeth: Sooooo stoked! :lol:

Some said the rooms were a bit 'Fawlty Towersesque" last year I think, check back through the posts, I might be wrong :)

well he certainly isn't wearing sussies and stockings ! :lol:

If you are there I will wear them specially for you, anyone up for a forum timewarp special :thumbs:

What is the hotel like, just checking prices and its no dearer than the premier inn down the road :shrug:

Only staying the saturday night...

Some said the rooms were a bit 'Fawlty Towersesque" last year I think, check back through the posts, I might be wrong :)

well he certainly isn't wearing sussies and stockings ! :lol:

If you are there I will wear them specially for you, anyone up for a forum timewarp special :thumbs:

What is the hotel like, just checking prices and its no dearer than the premier inn down the road :shrug:

Only staying the saturday night...

feels like you woke up in victorian times, smells a bit like that too

:lol::lol: ^^^

As Neil says.

To be polite............shall we say it could do with a "refresh".

But the people are great and we just take over the place for the wekend.

The showers for the campers were not working so we just passed our room key over at breakfast for anyone who needed one.

if anyone wants to say in the Engine inn at mates rates get it booked now, there is a wedding in town. I have had a word so if you are quick you will be fine. Mention my name when you call.

http://www.engineinn.co.uk/

The Engine Inn 'Naga' Curry - made with 'officially' the worlds hottest chilli pepper served every day - try it if you dare!!!!

Massive Fail for me, dispite the local football teams encouragement. Great alternative to stay.

Is anyone up for sharing one of the cottages again? You do have to pay for the whole week regardless of how long you're there for but still between 6 people works outs way cheaper than the hotel and means that we'd have use of two more bathrooms and car washing facilities :)

Is anyone up for sharing one of the cottages again? You do have to pay for the whole week regardless of how long you're there for but still between 6 people works outs way cheaper than the hotel and means that we'd have use of two more bathrooms and car washing facilities :)

Me and Helen will go in with you Vik :thumbs: