LakeZ 2012

martinmac

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the summer weather we are having instead of a drive out i have spoken with Martin and could organise a indoor karting event on Saturday afternoon if enough people are interested,

It would be an endurance event over two hours with a team's of four taking turns it is not cheap at £30 per person but you would pay that in fuel on a run.

max.

For those of you with stupidly low cars, I'll have some old laminate flooring in the Support Estate (official title of my Sh**box Honda) which should help getting on/off the grass area easily.

I'll have no worries (he says) this year.

Just looked at the weather and picked Kendal as a location.

Fri Rain 15

Sat Rain 16

Boooooo :thumbdown:

I hate this bloody rain so flippin much, might pack myself into Jim's case and head to Canada!

I have been watching the forecasts very closely. I have five in favourites and they are all different. I am reassured that these guys havent a clue. :doh:

Yesterdays forecast for here was bad, it was a lovely day which I ended sitting outside the pub weeping into my pint after another crap performance by Englands finest.

I booked my car in for an MOT today as the forecast was rubbish, Just been for a very nice stroll down the lanes.

The forecast for tomorrow is now rubbish so I have bought some sun screen. :lol:

Basically they havent a clue for our local weather.

Also my house is next to the largest area of sand in the world which s not classified as a desert so we get our own micro climate. If it rains in Kendal you can all come and sit in my garden. :)

Hi guys hope it's not cheeky asking if I could pop along saturday(only time i have off) is there a cruise planned?,would be nice to meet you guys and will be 1st time the Zed will be on show since it's new look B)

Just pop along anytime during the day.

There is a drive planned, but a fair few of us wont be going on it, so there will still be people around.

Not sure what time the drive starts though.