Respray time!! what is most desirable colour???

Andy - Z

Hi all

This is my first post on here except for the purchase of some clutch and flywheel parts from ZMANALEX which all went well,

I have been the proud ownder of my 05 plate since Jan 2010, however, i picked up many stone chips during the first 2 months of ownership and subsequent knocks and dints leading me to have offside wing respray and touchups, all of which look crap, therefore after xmas i may stump up for a full body respray

the only question is - what colour??

I have always suspected Black as being the most desirable for resale, however, i have never seen a white 350Z, but the electric blue is the most 'Nismo'

Pro's and cons of each - please discuss, i will probably add nismo skirts and spoiler to my otherwise standard (non-GT) Z, so advice with these would be good too

Cheers

posting.php?mode=post&f=54#

A.

Dark grey is my favorite, saw one done and it looked really good. Maybe a bit boring though. +1 on not getting a stock colour, like Sarnie said you could easily sell yours and buy a black one for about £8000. The difference would be probably cheaper that the cost of respray.

That purple one looks :cloud9: