Unseasonably warm weather!

brillomaster

Anyone else rather enjoying the warm weather at the moment! Doing anything out of the ordinary to celebrate?

Its just a small win, but yesterday walked down our local and had a pint in the afternoon sunshine after work - and might even wash my car if it stays like this at the weekend :)

Motorbike will be out this week!

One of my mates is home just now so an afternoon beer garden pint may well take place!

Nothing out of the ordinary but it's nice to make the most of it!

I also went round and took my dads summer toy roof off again after it had been tucked up for winter. That was a pleasant surprise!

My lucky day today - 370 in for a service and given a 370 roadster (latest version with just 500 miles on the clock) to use :yahoo:

I have never owned or driven a convertible before (other than on track at performance days) so a real bonus with the weather today.

First impressions - its a damn sight easier to get in and out with no roof up - I see why Will350Z likes his so much for that reason alone :lol: But being 6'2" I was also aware of the sun blinding me where the roof wasn't, if you get my drift :wacko:

Been promised a 370 limited edition GT to try next time I'm there so I can properly compare the suspension changes ;)

First class service and help again from Motorline Nissan at Tunbridge Wells :thumbs:

Bored listening to the prosecution for the last 2.5 weeks and still another 10 weeks of jury service to go. Then working Sat and detailing Sunday, but at least I can see the Sun :lol:

Really? :wacko: Must be a serious case is it? I know you can't say but can you indicate if its a "white collar" crime or something more serious?

Bored listening to the prosecution for the last 2.5 weeks and still another 10 weeks of jury service to go. Then working Sat and detailing Sunday, but at least I can see the Sun :lol:

Really? :wacko: Must be a serious case is it? I know you can't say but can you indicate if its a "white collar" crime or something more serious?

It's already been in the news and on the net. So I can give you this link. It's hard work let me tell you!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-14995731

Not bad, international drug smugglers, quite a sexy case then! Better than drawing some of the proper grim stuff you read about I suppose.

True, it took 2 full days just to read the story from the start, we are currently on day 6 of the evidence, which is basically a schedule of events, we're only 2/3 of the way through this, and another 3 days more before the defendants are up. We're talking 5 ton of drugs here, no small time dealer!

- and might even wash my car if it stays like this at the weekend :)

You know it's an unwritten rule, if the words car and wash are mentioned in the same sentence, that it's bound to precipitate. :headhurt::lol:

Really enjoying painting the boat while Al is away. :teeth:

Didn't he hide the paint brushes from you?! :p:lol: No painting racing stripes down the sides. :lol: