Age aint nuttin but a number?

Zedrush

It does matter only for the reason of understanding each other and reading from the same page.

I dated someone 9 years older than me, great for a while but it just doesn't end up working out. That's my opinion and experience and the same applies if younger. Unless of course you just want sex :lol: then there's no restriction, well, within suitable age gaps, and of course legally.

So....... What's occurring? :snack:

Depends on the couple IMHO. My eldest stepdaughter is 24 her partner is 33, they have been together just over 2 years now and are as happy as pigs in the proverbial, :thumbs: Something must be working as they are moving into their own place soon :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Vik was right, just go with the flow, if it's right you'll know soon enough :)

As long as they're legal, it matters not a jot. I was 24 and Jo just 15 when we met, although I did wait until she was 16 before I jumped her bones.

Honest m'lud! :lol:

Seriously though, we're now 31 and 23 respectively and getting married this year and we couldn't be happier. Go with what your heart tells you. :)

How the heck did you even manage to meet a 15 year old when ur 24...... thats my age just now and just imo its wrong lol :lol:

Good on you both for making it work tho :thumbs:

It's easy when there is a nearby school and you have a years supply of harribos and puppies in the boot lol

How the heck did you even manage to meet a 15 year old when ur 24...... thats my age just now and just imo its wrong lol :lol:

It's easy when there is a nearby school and you have a years supply of harribos and puppies in the boot lol

:lol:

If you're all loved up is now a good time to ask for a good price on a kettlebell? I've been meaning to give them a go for a while :teeth:

You forgot duct tape ;)

I was in a band with her elder cousin, so no dodgy school drive-bys were needed. We met after one gig and clicked straight away, so a few months later when me and the Ex-WTB had split she was the logical target. :)

:lol:

If you're all loved up is now a good time to ask for a good price on a kettlebell? I've been meaning to give them a go for a while :teeth:

Lol message me I'll set u up trade account

Whatever your heart says mate. If you are truly in love you ll do it anyway. Don't know who you are talking about but falling in love is the greatest feeling ever!

What will happen in the future nobody knows....we can talk about statistics ;) But there is never a 100% possibility so no matter what it may work :)