Newbie alert! Newbie alert!

hey I'm just down the road from penistown in vaginaville - only kidding but I do have a property about 5 minutes from penistone. If I actually owned a 350 we could have had a mini-meet > unfortunately to fund my z purchase I'm selling the property in Elsecar. Although if you ever want to show off the Z I'd like to have a good look around one as so far I have only been able to :ninja:

I went to the local Nissan showroom to bask in the glory of 370 goodness however the salesman chased me away with a big broom > must be my 'hobo chique' beard.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :thumbs:

Just trying to sort insurance out for it, what a mind field :thumbdown:

Lost all my no claims (15 years) because of company car use!

I'm 36 years young and daft quotes are coming back like £800!!(through sky) My postcode area is good, so need to sort something.

It's going to be used as a weekend toy so need to keep it realistic with costs etc...

Wish me luck.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :thumbs:

Just trying to sort insurance out for it, what a mind field :thumbdown:

Lost all my no claims (15 years) because of company car use!

I'm 36 years young and daft quotes are coming back like £800!!(through sky) My postcode area is good, so need to sort something.

It's going to be used as a weekend toy so need to keep it realistic with costs etc...

Wish me luck.

I am 36 with 0ver 10 years No Claims and mine is pretty close to £800