Hello people!!

Hi there my name is Lionel, and as of today i am the proud owner of a 2007 350Z!!!! :yahoo:

Just thought i would say hello and introduce myself to the forum. Just from reading the forum the past couple of days i can see that almost every topic is covered by some very knowledgeable people. It has already certainly helped me with many ideas and plans for my car (not that they'll happen any time soon!!)

Not too sure what i can contribute but i will try my best! Look forward to my time here!!

yes its the 313 version in night blue.

Very cool. Certainly not many of them around.

Only a few on this forum I have seen... Only seen one other in person and that was at Japfest this year (roadster).

I have a 2007 midnight blue zed too, you picked the best colour *hides*. Does yours have the black or white leather? Mine has black but the roadster I saw at Japfest has white which I thought looks awesome.

Where in Herts are you?

:worthless:

If I hadn't owned a blade silver Z before, as they didnt do that colour (as far as I'm aware) before the face lift version. I would have your car bud. Pure stunner. Especially with the arctic interior.

WOOF!

Either way, welcome to the club.......Z is the way ahead! :thumbs: