Hello people!!

Hi and thanks again for you welcomes!! Its got the black leather interior, if i get a chance i will post some pics up over the weekend. I'm living near St. Albans

On another note i must say i'm a bit worried about the car, i've had it for a few days and only really done about 60 miles in it until this evening when i went to see a friend about 55-60 miles it was almost all on the motorway. When i turned off and waited at a set of lights i noticed what sounded like a grinding noise coming the under the car when the clutch was engaged not loud but defiently noticable. It makes the noise when i pull away in low revs, but i cant really hear it over road noise and the engine once i get going.

I've been taking it quite easy as i'm still getting used to the car. But i know that it shouldn't make this noise. I'm going to have to take it back to the dealer i think. I was just wondering if any people on here have had a similar problem? Any help or info would be great to take back to the dealer with me.

I've only had it a few days!! :blush:

Many thanks, Lionel.

EDIT: Sorry really need to learn to use the search button more often! Apparently its a common issue. Still has me a little worried thou :blink: