Hello All

I thought i should say hello as a new member of the forum. :wave:

I've had my Z since October 2010; my previous car being an S2000. My Z is a 2004 GT uk model, Ive added a Japspeed K2 exhaust with Y pipe which which as you all know gives a lovely 'burble' sound at higher revs.

I have already taken advantage of some excellent advice from this forum so keep up the excellent work and if i can offer any advice from my limited time of ownership then i will do so.

Alan

Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbs:

andylb- I found the S2K to be a better compromise as an every day drive over the elise i once had. The steering of the S2K is direct but lacked feel/feedback at times although the gear change is more precise. It did get a little monotonous having to rev it to exploit the power but once in the v-tec range the car transforms and goes mental which is good. Shame about the lack of low down torque but i suppose that's a characteristic of the v-tec engine.

I prefer the more weighed feel of the Zs steering, the increase in torque lower down the rev range and the more progressive feel of the rear end when driving on the limit of grip.

I suppose it comes down to personal preferences and individual driving style, but in my opinion, the Z is the best choice and I LOVE IT! :D

A pic.