POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

not a fan of instagram photographs and the filters being bizarrely warm. Hides a lot of detail. Instagram should be reserved for ugly women trying to hide major imperfections that make up cannot accomplish

• Like 2

not a fan of instagram photographs and the filters being bizarrely warm. Hides a lot of detail. Instagram should be reserved for ugly women trying to hide major imperfections that make up cannot accomplish

It's not like you are going on a date with my car and I had to cover some details :) no way man she's only mine an no one touches her ha ha, only one person who does it, its an MOT guy once in a year and that's it lol :D but being serious now,ok If i was selling a car obviously I wouldn't add any filter or do any photoshop work to picture whatsoever but it's just a random picture so why not to spice it up a bit with some fancy filters and make it different :). Practically every picture on internet now had done some photoshop work to it, not even only on internet but all those magazines, books etc. they always had done some retouch to cover inadequacies. When you buy an expensive camera, it has built in a loads of filters, so why not to use it as it might help you take an awesome shot...

Below an original picture for you, she has nothing to hide lol :)

20140511_153132_zps97f4ccae.jpg

• Like 1

It's not like you are going on a date with my car and I had to cover some details :) no way man she's only mine an no one touches her ha ha, only one person who does it, its an MOT guy once in a year and that's it lol :D but being serious now,ok If i was selling a car obviously I wouldn't add any filter or do any photoshop work to picture whatsoever but it's just a random picture so why not to spice it up a bit with some fancy filters and make it different :). Practically every picture on internet now had done some photoshop work to it, not even only on internet but all those magazines, books etc. they always had done some retouch to cover inadequacies. When you buy an expensive camera, it has built in a loads of filters, so why not to use it as it might help you take an awesome shot...

Below an original picture for you, she has nothing to hide lol :)

20140511_153132_zps97f4ccae.jpg

this is much better! I have a good camera and photoshop but filters have a time and place to be used. I honestly think the unfiltered photo is much better and actually shows off the details of the car :thumbs: