POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

^^ But how will I see out of the back window when it's raining?! :surrender::lol:

Just recently replaced the rear wiper blade with a Bosch Aero blade too so it does look better. It's staying sorry. :D

Wax/rainx the window and you won't need a rear wiper :)

^^ But how will I see out of the back window when it's raining?! :surrender::lol:

Just recently replaced the rear wiper blade with a Bosch Aero blade too so it does look better. It's staying sorry. :D

Wax/rainx the window and you won't need a rear wiper :)

Don't go backwards, problem solved! If you must go backwards, get a reverse cam in!

Guess my 5 minute photoshop wasn't good enough :(

Edited by SuperStu

Don't worry bud, I won't be removing mine any time soon :) Did it on my golf, and as much as it looks nice, it's such a pain when you haven't washed it in a while :lol:

Don't worry bud, I won't be removing mine any time soon :) Did it on my golf, and as much as it looks nice, it's such a pain when you haven't washed it in a while :lol:

Good show. ;)

It does look good as SuperStu's excellent photoshop skills show but I just like having it there for when I need it. Anyway who knows in years to come maybe our Zeds with the rear wipers still attached will be rarer and demand a premium if we sell up. :lol::D

interesting road - where's that ?

It's the road behind Tongwynlais, past "Castell Coch" leading up to near Caerphilly mountain. It's called Heol-Y-Fforest. ;)

hmm - haven't been up that road (gone past it loads) - looks worth a visit :thumbs:

interesting road - where's that ?

It's the road behind Tongwynlais, past "Castell Coch" leading up to near Caerphilly mountain. It's called Heol-Y-Fforest. ;)

hmm - haven't been up that road (gone past it loads) - looks worth a visit :thumbs:

It's great at night when it's quite ~ like a WRC rally stage through the woods. :drive1:kicking:

I've just applied rainex to my windows today - look forward to how well it works. But agree, I prefer keeping my rear wiper too :)

I've just applied rainex to my windows today - look forward to how well it works. But agree, I prefer keeping my rear wiper too :)

I've applied "GTechniq G1 clear vision smart glass" to all my windows and it works great which is a similar principle to the Rainex. From what I hear that Rainex is pretty good value for money & works well. ;)

Good to know I'm not alone in keeping my rear wiper. :D:thumbs: