Shire350z

M13KYF

Just to let everyone know, James has stood down from being a moderator due to very heavy work commitments and not being able to dedicate enough spare time here. So you now see him in hte gorgeous p!ss colour.... sorry gold colour for Ex Team Members. The team and would like to thank him for his contributions in the team area and his opinion is always welcome.

sorry to see you step down shire,

always a top bloke to chat to on the phone, :thumbs:

now the million dollar question who will be the replacement, i would place bets on it but its no fun bettin gon a 1 horse race :lol:

I guess when it came to the limited "me time" it was no contest between keeping the ZEDs engine bay looking good and moderating the dawg, there was no contest :lol::lol:

More seriously, thanks for your work and support and perhaps when your present housebuilding is done you can come out of retirement on here :thumbs:

I did wonder where the hell James had been over the last few months. At least you don't have to be a good boy in Wales any more and let your hair down a bit now that your back with the lower class members :teeth:

See ya soon hopefully :thumbs: