Bought my 1st 350Z today.......

First full day with the 350Z,driving just a bit over sensibly & got 28.5MPG,got an ave of 31MPG from my Alfa 147 2.0ltr,but i guess i was driving that 60mph everywhere! :) IM very happy with it & have practically got use to the clutch bite mark,The weekend will be learning the Birdsview satnav & how to get my phone to work in with the car :) WHAT A CAR :yahoo:

First full day with the 350Z,driving just a bit over sensibly & got 28.5MPG,got an ave of 31MPG from my Alfa 147 2.0ltr,but i guess i was driving that 60mph everywhere! :) IM very happy with it & have practically got use to the clutch bite mark,The weekend will be learning the Birdsview satnav & how to get my phone to work in with the car :) WHAT A CAR :yahoo:

I wasn't close to that in the first month :lol:

Welcome :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

There's too much emphasis on practicality these days and not on having fun in a car :p. I've had mine 6 months now so naturally my mpg is about 17... Hmm wait a second... :teeth: sorry every time I try to drive economically I drive everywhere at 4000rpm ready to boot it when the law allows it :p.

:welcome: along,glad to see you got the best colour too. :teeth:

any plans for your new toy ?

Oh yes, as its a car i will be using for work everyday, doing between 50-100miles everyday my plan is to afford the petrol to put in it!! ;):sweat::cry: Seriously though no,it has a cat back Miltek exhaust on it already & also drilled vented discs,would like to keep it as standard as possible im afraid :)