New 350z owner from Manchester

Hi,

Picked up my 04 350z yesterday and am officially in love. I've yearned for one of these cars for years and am chuffed to bits that I finally own one, especially as I found a fully loaded model.

Spec:

2004 350z

GT Pack inc Birdview

18" Rays refurbed and black coated

RS tuning remap to 290bhp

Better pics to follow when I have given it a wash :teeth:

Couple of minor things need sorting out but all in all its a minter!

Ahhh, you got then one eh? I was gonna go look at it today :lol:

Fortunately, i've found another :)

Congrats :D

Ahh, are you the chap from Blackpool by any chance? He mentioned someone else was interested but I always take that with a pinch of salt :lol:

Apart from the whirring noise (which Ive posted a question in general about), really happy with the car overall. I was tossing up between an e46 M3 and one of these but defo think I made the right choice! It has got a major service coming up too, but I factored this this when making the offer ;-)

Ahhh, you got then one eh? I was gonna go look at it today :lol:

Fortunately, i've found another :)

Congrats :D

Ahh, are you the chap from Blackpool by any chance? He mentioned someone else was interested but I always take that with a pinch of salt :lol:

Apart from the whirring noise (which Ive posted a question in general about), really happy with the car overall. I was tossing up between an e46 M3 and one of these but defo think I made the right choice! It has got a major service coming up too, but I factored this this when making the offer ;-)

haha, yep that's me.

I had 3 cars lined up to look at today, that one, then one in leeds, then Rotherham. Every one sold :lol:

Fortunately got one lined up now :)