Got One!!!!

steved

Someone get the nurse. It seems that I'm out of my secure bed again! Wow f in wee. Only gone and bought a zed!!!! 06 facelift. Mid life crisis complete. Leather trousers adorned (lots of talc powder applied) Amazing how 21 and 16 year old sons have taken an avid interest in what to buy me for fathers day! Worryingly said sons girlfriends are also interested. Help! Any tips on how to sleep until I take delivery of the beast? Thinking of calling her Mel B. Drop dead gorgeous, black, sexy as hell but is likely to kill me!!!!) I'm Nottingham based (well, Mansfield ish) so give me a wave if you see me. (I'll be the terrified looking one hurtling down the A38 at mach 2 shouting 'Mummy!')

You sound exited and so you should :thumbs:

Welcome to the insane place :wave:

any friend of Mel B is a friend of mine

Lots of good guy Zed owners around your area :thumbs: ....... Taddy Roo Shire Cookbot Ken Rothers Linolnbaggie Chesterfield etc.

:welcome::worthless:

Get one son to buy you an exhaust, Nismo, HKS or the likes and the other to buy you a set of HFC's and if the girlfriends are feeling left out, get them to buy a nice bodykit or some coilovers :thumbs: That's assuming it doesn't already come with them ;)

Oh and I've been in a midlife crisis for about 10 years now :lol:

Thanks everyone. But it seems I am not the only patient in the ward. Neilp shouldn't be let out without adult supervision if he thinks my 21 year old son is getting within three feet of the drivers seat! He's a lovely boy but he could cut himself folding towels (my son that is. Not Neilp. I've never met him but I am quietly confident that he could manhandle laundry without the loss of too many fingers) And as for Zugara. That person needs the kind of help I can't afford if he thinks I am going to call my zed Grace Jones. If I want that much loonacy in my life I will take up naked lion taming with a pork chop strapped to the wedding tackle. Wife has just suggested that a lamb cutlet will suffice. Strange that. I didn't realise she was Jewish! Will let you know how I get on and how long it will be until a) the doctors say I can start eating solids again and B) the rozzers take my drivers licence into custody

Thanks everyone. But it seems I am not the only patient in the ward. Neilp shouldn't be let out without adult supervision if he thinks my 21 year old son is getting within three feet of the drivers seat! He's a lovely boy but he could cut himself folding towels (my son that is. Not Neilp. I've never met him but I am quietly confident that he could manhandle laundry without the loss of too many fingers) And as for Zugara. That person needs the kind of help I can't afford if he thinks I am going to call my zed Grace Jones. If I want that much loonacy in my life I will take up naked lion taming with a pork chop strapped to the wedding tackle. Wife has just suggested that a lamb cutlet will suffice. Strange that. I didn't realise she was Jewish! Will let you know how I get on and how long it will be until a) the doctors say I can start eating solids again and B) the rozzers take my drivers licence into custody

hahahaha love it mate! Welcome to the club, you'll need to pop along to some meets. Plenty going on :thumbs: