Thats it, I've had enough..........FFS!!!

Zugara

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....walks in backward toward my current cctv.

In that case set up a discrete wired camera and light thats forward facing from your hedge/wall/driveway etc - so when he does the walk in backwards trick, you get a nice clear view of his face.

I know who did it, its been done before and I wanted to press charges for attempted murder, but the police said there wasnt enough evidence as I couldnt prove anything, although they did admit doing it. :shrug:

This is a typical example of the poor response you get from The Police, something you see time and time again especially with Anti Social behaviour, they will wait until someone gets killed, commit suicide or get seriously injured before they take action...And this isn't just vandalism it is extremely dangerous to interfere with someone's tyres.

Pete

Good point actually. If you were to cut someones brake lines, Im fairly certain you could make a charge of attempted murder or similar stick. Interfering with such a critical component could be construed as being done with the intention of causing death or serious injury to the driver.

Try pointing that out to the police and then suggesting if they dont take action you will be making formal complaints and writing to the IPC that they are refusing to take action on such a serious matter.

Just thinking of all options really :shrug:

Stay up all night and watch to see if the f***s come back to admire their handiwork... then go out and murder them.

I know who did it, its been done before and I wanted to press charges for attempted murder, but the police said there wasnt enough evidence as I couldnt prove anything, although they did admit doing it. :shrug:

I would set fire to their house if I could get away with it..... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lets go round and pay the Bastard a visit Paul.. I could do with some fun and games. I can make any time to come down. And very sorry it happened to you the jealous twats. :boxing:

Lot of typical big man talk here that would do nothing but get you in trouble with the law and make you as bad as the person committing the act in the first place :thumbdown: go the sensible route, gather evidence that's good enough to nail the bastard, hand it over to the police and get them to serve you for once.

Lot of typical big man talk here that would do nothing but get you in trouble with the law and make you as bad as the person committing the act in the first place :thumbdown: go the sensible route, gather evidence that's good enough to nail the bastard, hand it over to the police and get them to serve you for once.

I wouldnt say it is as much big man talk. If someone damaged my car I would go to jail for it i'm afraid. Now you have posted on a public forum there isnt much you can do without being caught. I would have kept my mouth shut and took some serious drastic action. Its always better to target the persons family and friends rather than do it direct to him. It hurts more that way. Now its all in an open forum you're pretty much limited to what can be done and the only way to deal with it is the legal way now.

I wouldnt say it is as much big man talk. If someone damaged my car I would go to jail for it i'm afraid. Now you have posted on a public forum there isnt much you can do without being caught. I would have kept my mouth shut and took some serious drastic action. Its always better to target the persons family and friends rather than do it direct to him. It hurts more that way. Now its all in an open forum you're pretty much limited to what can be done and the only way to deal with it is the legal way now.

Really? Youd go to jail for a piece of metal?

Really? Youd go to jail for a piece of metal?

its not just a piece of metal though, its what i work for. May be different for others but my car is the reason I work everyday and bit of overtime. In a nutshell I would do something very very bad to someone for damaging any of my property be it a car, a house, or even a bike. If I work for something and someone vandalises it or attempts to then I will probably end up in jail.

My best mates sister and her husband stopped at a local atm machine and someone jumped in the passenger seat and tried to drive off with his sister in the car. His sister pulled on the handbrake causing the car to stop, Her husband pulled the guy out the car and beat him to an inch of his life. The police said the guy was doing him for attempted murder??? WTF the guy tried to steal his car with his missus in it. Anyways justice prevailed and the culprit was jailed and all charges dropped on my mates brother in law. There was video evidence though of my mates bro-in-law kicking the guys face off a kerb several times and quite rightly so, the procurator fiscal agreed also. Happy Days

Please see my post at the bottom of page 3.

I don't want to lock this topic as I feel we can help Paul by offering good advice but if the illegal and frankly stupid suggestions made on the open forum continue then this topic will be removed.

Oh and attacking him with a socket wrench will land you in Jouvie - we've all see the fast and the furious and know what happened to Dom Torreto!

Paul, he sounds like a total pillock and as much as 'getting the boys in' might help would it end it all?

Obviously the council aren't allowing you secure your property so I say drown it in light. Massive floodlights on PIR.

Surprisingly some do- gooder has created laws on that aswell. PC gone mad in britain. :wacko:

Obviously the council aren't allowing you secure your property so I say drown it in light. Massive floodlights on PIR.

Cheers Stew, this is my next course of action, I will be wiring in an alarm with the PIR with a high decibel output, lets wake the whole street up and someone may actually see him running away from our property....

Only a thought, but what about civil action, perhaps through the small claims court for the cost of replacing the tyres. If nothing else there's the satisfaction of serving court papers on him. No legal expert but perhaps someone might clarify??

Cheers Stew, this is my next course of action, I will be wiring in an alarm with the PIR with a high decibel output, lets wake the whole street up and someone may actually see him running away from our property....

Maybe best to install some kind of cat deterrent first incase they set them off all the time!

It's amazing what light will do to deter people.

If he was young you could have installed a 'mosquito' as it actually hurts 'young' ears. I'm affected by it too but it's only meant to be teens that can hear it. They were installed at the train station in Aberdeen to stop kids hanging about!

That master blaster looks the nuts :thumbs:

I have found a company that may re-vulcanise my tyres for £13 a tyre, they are coming to have a look next weekend, this may get me out of a hole for a while. :thumbs: the car wont be driven for the next 2 weeks as i am working away from home. :thumbdown:

Hell fella I have just read through this thread and this sucks! I cant really offer any help am afraid, but I can offer you space on my drive. I am based in Norwich in a good area, just thought I would offer if its any use I suspect your probably miles away.

Hell fella I have just read through this thread and this sucks! I cant really offer any help am afraid, but I can offer you space on my drive. I am based in Norwich in a good area, just thought I would offer if its any use I suspect your probably miles away.

Cheers Dom, thats a really nice offer, but we are a little to far apart. This is what I like about this forum, genuine people who care... :thumbs:

Personally, I'd get another CCTV cam or even a P&S cam on time delayed shooting (where it takes a shot every 5sec or so, with a massive memory card in it). Wire up motion lights that light up from the house and also from the drive. Make sure its all nicely hidden so he cant see it. You need to make sure you catch them out first time and with good quality images.

Maybe a neighbour over the street will allow you to use one of their rooms facing your property to film from?

Sorry to hear about your issues. I can understand retrubution for their actions, but now its been aired on a public forum if anything happened to the scrotum, this is all the evidence the police would need to come looking for you. I know you have not condoning any of these actions, but be aware. I understand that there is a lot of pressure on all of us to keep our cars in this climate and for someone to maliciously damage a Zed is bang out of order. There is more than one way to skin a cat! I would follow the sensible posts regarding lighting and maybe a camera he knows nothing about. A mate of mine put a motion sensitive sprinkler system on his drive that had an attachment to add a coloured dye. that would stay on any culprit long enough for the fuzz to pay them a visit. He forgot to turn it off one morning and ended up with a smurf postman. :surrender: Dude if i lived closer you could have my garage. I feel your pain fella, but just think about what goes around comes around. :thumbs: His day will come!