Thats it, I've had enough..........FFS!!!

Zugara

Sorry to hear about your issues. I can understand retrubution for their actions, but now its been aired on a public forum if anything happened to the scrotum, this is all the evidence the police would need to come looking for you. I know you have not condoning any of these actions, but be aware. I understand that there is a lot of pressure on all of us to keep our cars in this climate and for someone to maliciously damage a Zed is bang out of order. There is more than one way to skin a cat! I would follow the sensible posts regarding lighting and maybe a camera he knows nothing about. A mate of mine put a motion sensitive sprinkler system on his drive that had an attachment to add a coloured dye. that would stay on any culprit long enough for the fuzz to pay them a visit. He forgot to turn it off one morning and ended up with a smurf postman. :surrender: Dude if i lived closer you could have my garage. I feel your pain fella, but just think about what goes around comes around. :thumbs: His day will come!

Now I like that idea :thumbs:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someones car I no had this done 3weeks in a row , if you think about it and scope it out normally it happens in a pattern's, like my friends happened every Thursday night so "people" hanged about on the next thursday in a van alittle further down the street and watched his car it turned out it was his neighbour as he was coming back from the bar pist, so they waited till he got close to the van and let's just say he didn't walk for a few month and it never happened again . Pointless going to police there **** useless

Sorry to here about your issue it pisses u right off but remember revenge is sweeeeeet

and with that little nugget of vigilante behavior this topic is locked.....

Sorry to lock this Paul as there was some great suggestions beginning to come through that would really help you and I'm sure there would be many more however people will be people and won't read the warnings.