She's Gone

Ian

:scare::bang:

What's coming?

:console:

another 6 cylinders with a turbo wasn't it? :drive1

2 Turbos ;)

or maybe 8 cylinders & Italian B)

I'd be scratching that itch! Until service time...

Don't think a 4200 is special enough to be worth the hassle though.

Gonna look at some 911s next week but I can't see them changing my mind from the 34. The 34 was the only reason I decided to strip the Z.

r34 gtr ftw. Its my dream to own one but soooo expensive for a decent example

Gonna look at some 911s next week but I can't see them changing my mind from the 34. The 34 was the only reason I decided to strip the Z.

Yeah, I'll be happy with an average example tbh. Its gonna get modded either way so not too bothered about it being pristine just yet :) Aslong as its mechanically fine I'll be happy - The RB motor scares me a bit :blush:

Yeah, I'll be happy with an average example tbh. Its gonna get modded either way so not too bothered about it being pristine just yet :) Aslong as its mechanically fine I'll be happy - The RB motor scares me a bit :blush:

haha its supposed to be a bit of a beast. Theres a couple of rb motors for sale online, had a look at maybe dropping one into the zed as i cant afford to twin turbo it yet and cant afford a v8 :lol: The guy i spoke to at apex motorsport told me to avoid the rb wait till i have a spare 10k to drop in a v8 :lol: ..

The rb sounds amazing. One of my favourite sounding cars. Theres an r34 gtr around here and its beautiful. Its a very deep purple colour and sounds outstanding. You'll never beat the sound of the turbo's chewing up the air :D:#1::cloud9:

it will be worth it in the long run, a new toy = new project = new fun.

i'm getting my baby ready for selling at the moment, i'm both sad and excited, i'm really sad that i'm selling her as the Stook has been great fun, but also excited about the new project and supercharged v8 :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

i'm looking forward to seeing what you get ian and also what you do with it B)

bye bye retard mobile.

Ian, in life sometimes we make bad decisions.

you make epic examples of fail.

Can't agree more with the dawg ;)

But if you have to scratch that itch then so you must :thumbs: But the 4200 masser :yuck: You can do better than that for that price range :D

bye bye retard mobile.

Ian, in life sometimes we make bad decisions.

you make epic examples of fail.

:p

Won't buy a 3200, too much potential trouble with them

This produces sex wee though :cloud9: