Most random comment/compliment?

LRF4N

Whats the daftest uv had yet? I had a junkie today drooling over it as I was parking up, he came over n goes "booster car man.... What does it run on?"

".....Ermm petrol mate"

He went on asking wierd questions, possibly the most random conversation Iv ever had lol if I got any closer I woulda been just as high off the fumes he was exhaling. And before u ask why I was parking in a dodgy area... I was going to work :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only have 4 acknoledgments so far and 3 out of the 4 are bad :lol:

Good

1 - thumbs up from random lad as i drove past.

edit actually had another good comment.

2 - in petrol station bloke behind me in the queue said 'thats a nice car... what is 2lt?'

Bad

1 - random ice cream man shouting through my open window telling me to slow down in a car park... bare in mind i was right behind my mums car at the time doing around 10mph :|.

2 - as i was getting back into my car said ice cream persons son who was riding past on his bike decided to say 'dont speed on this car park again' despite the fact he was probably riding past quicker than i was driving.

3 - 2 lads around 10 decided to just randomly stick their fingers up at me as i drove past and shouted pr**k

:lol: really need to get some more good comments :lol:

I got told my car was 'sick' and would I swap it for his mobile phone? :lol:

one guy at a petrol station said "that's a sweet car, is it the R350?" :blink:

never had a bad comment yet :)

When I first got my Zed a woman at work (whom didn't know) Emailed me

'Like your new car, is it a porch ?"

In true Hugh fashion I immediately replied with swift knife-edged repartee

"No, a porch is the thing you have on the front of your house" :lol:

I got no further response from her .. I wonder why :shrug:

1. Driving down a highstreet, man crosses road in front of me, double takes and says "wicked car mannnnnn!"

2. Stationery at lights White van man says "wicked Porsche mate" :blink:

3. Picked up McDonalds from drive through window, chap says "looooove your car mate" - not sure on how to reply I said "looooove McDonalds Mannnnnn" he then said "I don't make the food McDonalds do" :clap::lol:

4. Yesterday morning a Black 370z sat at lights (gorgeous blonde driving) going the other way looked at my car, smiled as I drove by whilst her eyes were affixed to the car (or me lol). I didn't know whether to flash, wave or slam the anchors on or to give her my mobile number. I did neither of these and drove to work smiling like a Cheshire cat!!

My 2 1/2 yr old tells people

"Dada's car goes RRRRRAAAA.....LIKE A LION :dummy: "

Bless :p

That reminds me of my Grandaughter (AGE 4) :lol:

she raps

ICE ICE BABY - DEE BEE NINE

Kids are great at that age

Paid for my petrol and asked for a VAT receipt, Lovely young lady behind the counter said

"Wow thats your company car?" Wish I worked for that company!" :)

Next door neighbours daughters boyfriend -

"Meh its Ok but I wouldn't have one" You stick to your banged up ??? - actually what is it? very hard to tell as there isn't any straight panels on the car :thumbs:

"Could you not afford paint? Wondered why it was left it in primer" - Buster (Ginger Nija) :doh:

Now this isn't a comment or a compliment but..... I have had an old lady in an ASDA carpark trying to rip my Brembo's off! :scare:

When Nic (My long suffering GF! ;) ) confronted her she said "Oh I thought it was an old coke can jammed in there!"

WTF! :lol:

had a kid once ask me if mine was that new toyato prototype. last year, cant remember what it was called but fair play to him for knowing it, but not so much on the recognition, he looked chuffed when i told him what it was and to google it cos they're awesome. then he ran off to his mum all happy.

and outside the same shop i was told i was famous by a group of 14 year old girls, i asked how so? and they didnt know, just cos of my car around here i think

shame i killed it, looking forward to getting my new one so i can get more good comments though :D

Parked up someone shouts:

'nice car mate, i love skylines'

Police pulled me over for random check up, hes writing the description down, after walking around the car 3 times he askes..

'what is a nismoz, is that the make?' ........ Nismo Z