Will you be watching the wedding tomorrow

Dicky

Will you watch the wedding tomorrow - Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the wedding tomorrow - Poll

• Watching
    • Not Watching

I have the most respect for the two brothers. Very modern and normal as they can be allowed to be. They both go to work everyday like every one else. William saves lives, what more could we ask from them?

:lol::lol: I just cant take you serious neil lol We could ask william to give up his r8 that he has :blush:

But no, I defo will not be watching some nugget get married :thumbs:

I would love to go out the razz with the two of them. I think it would he a brilliant night out :lol: my blood runs blue haha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching :teeth:

must be a chick thing...... :lol: bet ricey well be cleaning the zed. :lol::thumbs:

I cleaned it the other day! Need to go and chuck some dirt on it.

Actually I might have a crack at the window reset procedure instead.

Wish them all the best though.......personally I can't see why so much hostility is aimed at the Royal Family. They must bring far more income into the country than they cost........plus they give loads of hilarious tabloid headlines.

Fair play though - just watching Harry driving down there now and he is about as much Charlies kid as I am Shafts.

Watching it now. I wonder if it'll be like Old School up at the alter "Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through." :lol: ah well, at least they gave me the day off work paid.

that will be a NO then. Well done everyone, up the revolution ! (now lets get the news and weather back on please)

Thats right.........the sooner we topple the government and the monarchy the soon we can get the Commies in power.

Red or Dead :wacko::lol:

that will be a NO then. Well done everyone, up the revolution ! (now lets get the news and weather back on please)

I'm calling VOTE RIGGING .......

It's obvious to me that the people who are watching the wedding are not surfing the net ............ so they are unable to vote here :surrender:

Well im no Royalist, but I watched the whole thing, and amazed to say, I was very interested by it all, and us as British citizens, should all be very proud of the event that took place today, the crowds were wonderful and polite, as were the authorities, all in all, looked like a thoroughly pleasant day, and as much as we think they arnt that important, they bring in huge amounts of revenue from tourists...

I thought it was really good. Not much was said about the riderless horse bolting by the royal carriage by the cenotaph though! :scare:

Well im no Royalist, but I watched the whole thing, and amazed to say, I was very interested by it all, and us as British citizens, should all be very proud of the event that took place today, the crowds were wonderful and polite, as were the authorities, all in all, looked like a thoroughly pleasant day, and as much as we think they arnt that important, they bring in huge amounts of revenue from tourists...

I thought it was really good.

+1

Pete

I thought it was really good. Not much was said about the riderless horse bolting by the royal carriage by the cenotaph though! :scare:

+2 well said. I read earlier it only costs each british citizen 62p a year to keep the monarchy and for that they bring in an estimated 500 million a year from tourists. So i think we can justify them spending 10 million on the wedding, its the sad state of the country which pushes the bill up to nearer 50 million once they have to pay for all the security.

how hot is kate!! Very proud to be a british ciitizen at a time like this. The wedding was very nice. It was very funny seeing him drive his dads car round with all the baloons trailing after it.

why anyone would want to watch two people they dont know get married is beyond me :shrug: just hope there are no hi lights of the wedding night :yuck:

Have you seen the tele people watch these days.... The only way is Essex, Katie price, blond Iceland chick ect ect, at least this is history in the making, people watch anything, so it dont surprise me this is popular :lol: , personally I'm a royalist, the queens my boss and the monarchy are awesome, Britain wouldn't be half the country without them. So happy for them.

Did not watch it live but watched it this evening as my wife had recorded it. Loved the bit where he came out of the Palace in the Aston.

No where else in the world has a Monarchy like ours. Why would we wont to get rid of it?