Wow! Z's are cheap...

stormcloud

Hello all, first post and all that...

To keep it simple, sold MX5, Ariel Atom is now my only car. :wacko:

Looking for a sensible but interesting car that has a bit of poke for around 10k, 350z looks like the way to go. Prices starting at around 6k for import / h.mile / cat d and a reasonable selection non-silver seems to be around the 8-9k mark. Is that pretty much the market? Was silver that popular or is it another safe colour choice for this type of car?

Not really worried about outright pace, just a very clean tidy example, Nissan dealership says they rarely have any come up on their used car system, I suppose i don't see that many of them about.

Does this site have a classifieds section lurking somewhere?

Thanks for reading and in advance of input. :)

A.

:wave: Welcome

Yes they are becoming depressingly cheap! Bored, I typed my reg into We Buy Any Car site and it threw up £6,800!! :scare:

It's a 55 uk gt with 50k FSH on the clock. Paid a lot more than that only a few months ago.!!!!!!

Upside is that I'm loving it and the forum and have no intentions of selling it just yet!!

Hmm i think the market is crap at the moment for all cars tbh... saw a 33GTR go for £8k other month where couple yrs ago they would go for £10k-£12k

Appreciation only occurs to limited run stuff, and old+great+rusty stuff :lol:

Thanks muchly.

Looks like I have plenty to read then, and the trading post for Z's looks pretty active. Can I assume the spoiler is an aftermarket fit if I don't buy a Z with it already installed? Is this the Nismo styling? Oh, and RAYS wheels look. :thumbs:

Pic as requested. :)

DSCN6009.jpg