Valentines

spursmaddave

What's everyone doing tonight then?

My missus is at work so it will be xBox for me :yahoo:

We wen't for a nice meal last week and I got her the usual flowers etc today... not that I need to be romantic just one day of the year :p

I popped into Tesco on the way home for a few bits and the amount of guys running around grabbing Roses and Chocolates :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the Wife out for a Valentines meal in Glasgow on Saturday, and even let her drive the SL500 home. She only ever drove the Zed once and wasn't keen on driving it again :blush:

Bought some Flowers from Tesco today :thumbs:

I'll be married 35years this year so must be doing something right ;)

I'm working. :dry:

I Just rang my missus at the florist where she works and managed to have a 2 -3 min minute conversation ordering some flowers for the love of my life.....I even asked her what she would recommend ....she only realised they were for her, from me, when she took the postcode. :lol:

Me and my partner had a curry out on Friday night,then yesterday we had a nice lunch,and went shopping where i got her a ring as an anniversary present (next weekend). We dont do much for valentines,but going to Coombe abbey this weekend for a night for the anniversary. Cooking for her later,before she goes to Spanish,and il probably finish the bottle of wine. lol

:lol::lol:

I'm working. :dry:

I Just rang my missus at the florist where she works and managed to have a 2 -3 min minute conversation ordering some flowers for the love of my life.....I even asked her what she would recommend ....she only realised they were for her, from me, when she took the postcode. :lol:

A CD and a pedicure voucher seemed to go down well this morning (for her, not me :lol: ) even though she said no pressies and only wanted a card. This afternoon a bottle of ckfree appeared and some chocs for me :teeth:

We are both too long in the tooth to be ripped off by the silly prices for meals and flowers today so are saving ourselves for something special when we go Oz next month ;)

i put the loo seat down for once; who says romance is dead. :shrug:

i also did a special dinner for her on saturday, and as a nice suprise tonight i stopped at tesco for some flowers and a card :lol:

also got something nice for dinner

i also got home first, cleaned down stairs and did the washing, got dinner on and ran a buble bath for her for when she go thome. ;)

i also did a special dinner for her on saturday, and as a nice suprise tonight i stopped at tesco for some flowers and a card :lol:

i also got home first, cleaned down stairs and did the washing, got dinner on and ran a buble bath for her for when she go thome. ;)

If all that does not work, really do not know what you have to do to be on a promise :lol:

We're having a quiet one this year a few bottles of wine and a blueray movie. Every year I get her flowers, and a large bunch at that. She said don't buy pressents this year and just get me a card. Very strictly saying NO GIFTS. so I get come with a couple of bottles of wine and there on the table is my card. Simple. Swap cards and then she reveals a small bag with a box in. I knew instantly they were cufflinks (see pic) although she's very naughty as we agreed NO GIFTS. although she said every Valentine I get her flowers and she gets me just the card, so I guess she's repaying the love. Felt bad though for no gifts. Might have to sort out a little gift for her.

0fac52a0.jpg

If all that does not work, really do not know what you have to do to be on a promise :lol:

Careful there - think of it from a womans' viewpoint:

So I can't do things for myself anymore;

you don't like what I buy for our dinners;

my cleaning is not good enough;

I do not do the washing in good time;

and what's more I smell now

No chance of a leg over there :lol:

Careful there - think of it from a womans' viewpoint:

So I can't do things for myself anymore;

you don't like what I buy for our dinners;

my cleaning is not good enough;

I do not do the washing in good time;

and what's more I smell now

No chance of a leg over there :lol:

There speak's a man of experience :thumbs: If the lady in you life gets the hump with you, no matter what you do, they will win.............. :wacko: