A little bit of pink anyone?

Jay

I know there will be alot of haters on here......... but i have to say........ I think this zed looks sweet. If it didnt have the pink accents and just kept the big wheels...... I would defo drive it :blush: Anyway... just thought I would share some pics :)

pink.jpg

pink1.jpg

I know there will be alot of haters on here......... but i have to say........ I think this zed looks sweet. If it didnt have the pink accents and just kept the big wheels

I've seen pics of this car before, and I must admit I agree with you. Ditch the accents and it would be cool. Remember guys, don't fear the pink!

I wear pink all the time. I like it and that makes me more manly than those that won't wear it. :lol::lol:

I'd drive a car that. As has been said I'd prefer it without the pink paint but leaving the wheels pink. It's cool!

I have those skirts on my car, discontinued now unfortunately. I'd accept offers though! :D

Neil............. you should paint your rays a really bright colour....... would look sweet on track. Thanks for your input again husky...... its always so helpful :thumbs:

What colour would you suggest matey? It's gonna be hard coz I'm going black and red, with the gm. Spoke to Adam yesterday he's gonna be getting it through to me soon. I've told him to go wild and change bits if he thinks it will look better. We will see what he comes up with.

Neil............. you should paint your rays a really bright colour....... would look sweet on track. Thanks for your input again husky...... its always so helpful :thumbs:

I do try :teeth:

I like the pink accents in a picture but in the real world its going to look a bit naff

What colour would you suggest matey? It's gonna be hard coz I'm going black and red, with the gm. Spoke to Adam yesterday he's gonna be getting it through to me soon. I've told him to go wild and change bits if he thinks it will look better. We will see what he comes up with.

Red