A little bit of pink anyone?

Jay

Neil............. you should paint your rays a really bright colour....... would look sweet on track. Thanks for your input again husky...... its always so helpful :thumbs:

What colour would you suggest matey? It's gonna be hard coz I'm going black and red, with the gm. Spoke to Adam yesterday he's gonna be getting it through to me soon. I've told him to go wild and change bits if he thinks it will look better. We will see what he comes up with.

Red

I was thinking Red with a Flake or pearlescent on them

Neil............. you should paint your rays a really bright colour....... would look sweet on track. Thanks for your input again husky...... its always so helpful :thumbs:

What colour would you suggest matey? It's gonna be hard coz I'm going black and red, with the gm. Spoke to Adam yesterday he's gonna be getting it through to me soon. I've told him to go wild and change bits if he thinks it will look better. We will see what he comes up with.

Red

I was thinking Red with a Flake or pearlescent on them

Just buy paul t's wheels as that is what he has :thumbs:

lol theyre 19's, too big for track, too expensive for tyres. I'm still looking at blacks, wonder how it would look with a metallic red mixed through.. Theres too many ideas coming through my head.

aren't they volks, and dont they weigh the about the same as the light side of feck all compared to most other 19" wheels.

bigger tyres, = more traction, lower profile = less tyre roll.

lol theyre 19's, too big for track, too expensive for tyres. I'm still looking at blacks, wonder how it would look with a metallic red mixed through.. Theres too many ideas coming through my head.

aren't they volks, and dont they weigh the about the same as the light side of feck all compared to most other 19" wheels.

Aren't they 27lb front, 28lb rear? The rays more like 17/18lb?

Wonder about red spokes with black lip...

Not volks, they are varrestoen :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...